could use ya hand
sup all, ive got gmod for only like a day now played some on the server i know the basic's,but ive seen very nice things like doors with keypads... but i dont know where to start and when i look on utube it all is a old garry's mod menu...
and its not easy cuz some need mods and stuff like that so let get to the point!

Q wich mods/tools i need on the RP server to make sum nice things

maybe u know a tutorial that will help me[/b]
Well, you obviously need the "Keypad" and the "Fading Door Tool", which can be used with your Toolgun. I suggest you to add me on Steam ( [FL:RP] Whoopie ) for more information about the Keypad Rules, and just general building.

Kind regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • juli3us
Check the rules, it is a link that takes you to all the rules Over the server stats.
If you play on this server all the time, you don't need to download any addons to play. The servers already have keypads, specific building tools Etc. Everything you see other people build. You can potentially make. But I guess Whoopie will teach you to use them. Just remember when you play.singleplayer you would have to download the addons you want from the addons. Wich you can find easily by pushing ESC ingane.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • juli3us
yhea i know the basic and i will sure do that thanks both of u
You could read Equal's guide on how to build using easy precision, click here.
(01-27-2013, 09:12 PM)juli3us Wrote: sup all, ive got gmod for only like a day now played some on the server i know the basic's,but ive seen very nice things like doors with keypads... but i dont know where to start and when i look on utube it all is a old garry's mod menu...
and its not easy cuz some need mods and stuff like that so let get to the point!

Q wich mods/tools i need on the RP server to make sum nice things

maybe u know a tutorial that will help me[/b]

Add me on steam. when we are both on i can show and explain u some important stuff Wink
Hang on, I'll make you a video real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbNSHRosR...e=youtu.be