City Police Department
(01-27-2013, 12:21 AM)Weecow Wrote: The description says 27th, well i didnt check this thread as the time was set on 14.00 today, but it got switched i guess.. Well anyway, next time wil keep checking the thread for changes

That's right, it says the 27th, anyways mistakes happen and it's alright, this is not the last time this will be made, no doubt!
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Weecow, Salinsky
Yeah, next time i'll be there for sure! And it seems like a good and organised RP, well done. Wink
(01-27-2013, 12:26 AM)Weecow Wrote: Yeah, next time i'll be there for sure! And it seems like a good and organised RP, well done. Wink

One word: Fack.
Oh well, next time my organizational skills will of improved. I've learnt a lot about creating events and the next one will have no errors as well as time and date changes.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Weecow
(01-27-2013, 12:32 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 12:26 AM)Weecow Wrote: Yeah, next time i'll be there for sure! And it seems like a good and organised RP, well done. Wink

Oh well, next time my organizational skills will of improved. I've learnt a lot about creating events and the next one will have no errors as well as time and date changes.
No offense but shut up and start planning. XD I wanna do this again asap! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(01-27-2013, 12:38 AM)Mr.Sniper Wrote:

No offense but shut up and start planning. XD I wanna do this again asap! Cheese

It was a fun event, however I doubt I'll re-host it for a while. I don't want to wear the E.C.P.D event out so to speak. I'll be racking my brain along with Salinsky, Narcotic and Verzyn to come up with a new exciting rp for the near future!
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • HellShell
(01-27-2013, 12:47 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 12:38 AM)Mr.Sniper Wrote:

It was a fun event, however I doubt I'll re-host it for a while. I don't want to wear the E.C.P.D event out so to speak. I'll be racking my brain along with Salinsky and Verzyn to come up with a new exciting rp for the near future!
Ill be happy to help come up with ideas if you need any Cheese
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Looking forward to whatever you come up with.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Sorry for missing it, it seemed really cool. I've been really busy with school, and I was confused by the date. My mistake. Sad
Today, the new City Police Station opened its doors to Evocity.

[Image: 130203040040324079.gif]

Everything has been redone, the reception area, offices for Police and SWAT agents.

[Image: 13020304073758513.gif]

Then, we received a call of Constantine which said that some Corleones were raiding. We immediately came to rescue her!

[Image: Picture_081_zps6eb4e6e6.jpg]

After returning to the base, I asked all SWAT agents to give me a detailed report of the situation.

[Image: Picture_082_zpsf28ba1b1.jpg]

A few hours later, a Black Market Dealer tried to attack the police station, fortunately, more frightened than hurt, the person has been mastered on the field.

[Image: Picture_083_zpsa19f730a.jpg]

Jamie pretended to simulate a raid to test our response time. The reaction time was 1 minute and 30 seconds. We were proud of our "simulation surprise." We were all rewarded with a RP Point.

[Image: Picture_084_zps6fa60ed4.jpg]

This day, we were also called in reinforcements during a big shootout in the warehouses of the city. All criminals were neutralized and their terrorist organization was dismantled.

[Image: Picture_085_zps37f9542e.jpg]

Jamie was later executed for attempting to assassinate the President.

[Image: 13020304225017764.gif]

A few minutes before the end of the event, a prisoner who has escaped from his cell made us a little strip tease when he saw us!

[Image: Picture_088_zpsa1633684.jpg]

This is how, this beautiful Saturday's Evening of January 26th 2013 happened and ended for me !

N.B: The Event was held on the 26/01/2013.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 4 users Like Generation's post:
  • Disabled Angel, Da BeachiJR, Weecow, Verzyn