Ban Reduction - Unjustified
Your name: [FL:RP]Milton

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18579737

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 1 Week

Reason for the ban: RDM + past bans

Why we should unban you:

Ok. I was going to see the President in the GHQ to find he was not there with SL1 and upon leaving I was confronted by an SS who I gunned down without yelling raid which I admit to.

I then proceeded to apologise in OOC and was told by Sniperwolf to "Have a week off" he also then tried to tell me I had been banned "MANY" times before for the exact same thing.

In my opinion this ban has many faults. Firstly I have checked the Ban list. Not only do I only have ONE registered ban I think it's ridiculous that I can be banned for the reason of "Rdm + Past Bans"

If it was RDM I would have killed more than one person and the SS did have a gun to my face so while I admit I shoudn't have admited in the heat of panic I think the term "RDM" is used in the wrong context as I killed one person.

Secondly the reason "Past bans" is a ridiculous reaaon. Firstly because this is my FIRST ban in recent memory (I have been kicked before however) and also the term "Past Ban" refers to the fact that I would have already been previously punished.

Also add this on to the fact that I wasn't even teleported to at least explain my actions.

I do admit that I have done something wrong which is why I am asking for a ban reduction. A week seems harsh when my "RDMfest" consisted of shooting one person and banning me for previous ban's is just illogical.

Thank's for reading.
(03-12-2011, 09:23 PM)FluffyMCDOOM Wrote: who I gunned down without yelling raid which I admit to.

I then proceeded to apologise in OOC and was ...

Except you didn't apologise in OOC really did you. You waited until after the SS called you out on it.

Your RP is pretty poor to be honest - I've seen you and SL1CHAOS attempting 'RP' before.

About 90% of the time it is a completely random 'protest' against the president, which ends in a raid.

Was this just another random raid? Because " I was going to see the President in the GHQ" hardly is as innocent as you put it when you've got a gun out, and insta-shoot cops who are near you ...

I think you should stay banned personally.

Here are the links to your previous bans:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1809
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1778

As you can see there - you already had your 1k ban from me, not to mention the ban from Evo. So by all counts, you're up to 10k. Seems reasonable to me.

But, that being said - if another admin thinks it should be reduced, then I'm happy to reduce it.
(03-12-2011, 11:57 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:23 PM)FluffyMCDOOM Wrote: who I gunned down without yelling raid which I admit to.

I then proceeded to apologise in OOC and was ...

Except you didn't apologise in OOC really did you. You waited until after the SS called you out on it.

Your RP is pretty poor to be honest - I've seen you and SL1CHAOS attempting 'RP' before.

About 90% of the time it is a completely random 'protest' against the president, which ends in a raid.

Was this just another random raid? Because " I was going to see the President in the GHQ" hardly is as innocent as you put it when you've got a gun out, and insta-shoot cops who are near you ...

I think you should stay banned personally.

Here are the links to your previous bans:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1809
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1778

As you can see there - you already had your 1k ban from me, not to mention the ban from Evo. So by all counts, you're up to 10k. Seems reasonable to me.

But, that being said - if another admin thinks it should be reduced, then I'm happy to reduce it.

Thank you for showing my previous bans.

Well keep be banned for a week. It's a well known fact that I have RPed well before. I did terrorist RP, I ran a secret police operation, I do succesful Dictatorship RP.

I just think calling the Ban "RDM and previous Bans" is just stupid as I killed one person.

The gun wasn't out. It was away until I saw the SS with his weapon out.
Imo the ban can stay the ban multiplier was used correctly like on everyone else and it was fair.
You broke the rules now face your punishment.
-Signature removed-
So the ban stays, see you in a week.