WoW characters
Imma be different and post links to my mains :/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/da...%AE/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wi...bby/simple
85 paladin - fruittari (Chamber of aspects)
85 mage - huerty (Chamber of aspects)
85 shaman - xiittari (Darkspear)
85 dk - hurtta (Darkspear)
85 druid - awaqure (Chamber of aspects)
85 hunter - shritz (Chamber of aspects)
The following 1 user Likes peltone's post:
  • Adolf
My level 37 Paladin is now a level 62 :3
Race: Night elf (Their pretty) ^^
Class : Hunter :3
Talent : Marksman
Server : Argent dawn

Storm you're pally sux ;3
What's so fun about WoW. All you do is waste 13 euro a month to run around in a fail graphics game..
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Dragneel
(04-24-2011, 05:39 PM)Biowulf Wrote: What's so fun about WoW. All you do is waste 13 euro a month to run around in a fail graphics game..

Don't come hatin' here idiot...
NERDS!

Also I don't want to hate since I never did play WoW but I liked RTS Games abit better like Warcraft, Warcraftt2 and Warcraft3.....Starcraft... Ect

I think the only game that I liked that was close to WoW would be Diablo and Diablo 2 but still they have a Birds eye view Tounge

Can't wait for Diablo 3 Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Adolf
(04-25-2011, 07:02 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: NERDS!

Also I don't want to hate since I never did play WoW but I liked RTS Games abit better like Warcraft, Warcraftt2 and Warcraft3.....Starcraft... Ect

I think the only game that I liked that was close to WoW would be Diablo and Diablo 2 but still they have a Birds eye view Tounge

Can't wait for Diablo 3 Cheese

Yarr RTS is awesome played wc3 like shit back in the days. Never played diablo much but waiting impatiently for diablo 3 Cheese
(04-25-2011, 07:02 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I liked RTS Games abit better like Warcraft, Warcraftt2 and Warcraft3

Same Smile I used to love those games, when WoW came out, I played it for a few weeks - it was nice exploring the world that I'd seen in the other games,

But I never got past like level 40 ish, and that was because I refused to do multiplayer stuff Tounge And didn't like grinding Tounge Exploring was fun tho ^_^
(04-25-2011, 11:32 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 07:02 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I liked RTS Games abit better like Warcraft, Warcraftt2 and Warcraft3

Same Smile I used to love those games, when WoW came out, I played it for a few weeks - it was nice exploring the world that I'd seen in the other games,

But I never got past like level 40 ish, and that was because I refused to do multiplayer stuff Tounge And didn't like grinding Tounge Exploring was fun tho ^_^

You should come back to wow it has changed like alot! Now if you truly love exploring you can do it 50 times more Cheese Also leveling used to suck in wrath of the lichking now its just faceroll Cheese