Unban Budy
Your name: Budy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1839316

Banning Admin: Nudelholz

Ban Length: Approx 3 days

Reason for the ban: "general minge"

Why we should unban you: Well i ran a guy over that was in the road, not on the safety crossing. This apparantly deserved a ban, but it was extended because it was my 6th ban, despite this and other bans being quite rediculous, (eg. ban reason: come back tomorrow). I dont feel running one guy over should result in a ban this length. Please let me back, I love the server and you can ask anyone that knows me on the server, i'm not a minge. Thank you for you're time
(03-12-2011, 06:52 PM)Budy Cruft Wrote: Your name: Budy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1839316

Banning Admin: Nudelholz

Ban Length: Approx 3 days

Reason for the ban: "general minge"

Why we should unban you: Well i ran a guy over that was in the road, not on the safety crossing. This apparantly deserved a ban, but it was extended because it was my 6th ban, despite this and other bans being quite rediculous, (eg. ban reason: come back tomorrow). I dont feel running one guy over should result in a ban this length. Please let me back, I love the server and you can ask anyone that knows me on the server, i'm not a minge. Thank you for you're time

You are a repeat offender, and you're really really arrogant when I try and tell you want you did wrong.

So I say you should be banned for x10 per ban personally ..
how was I arrogant? Am i not allowed to argue my own side? All of my bans are minor things that should be forgiven, if i was repeatedly doing the same thing then fair enough, but compiling them and making the bans longer seems rediculous, when does the record expire?
(03-12-2011, 07:03 PM)Budy Cruft Wrote: how was I arrogant? Am i not allowed to argue my own side? All of my bans are minor things that should be forgiven, if i was repeatedly doing the same thing then fair enough, but compiling them and making the bans longer seems rediculous, when does the record expire?

Last time I checked you weren't the person that decides about that stuff.
It's the way it works around here and that's all I can say about it.
-Signature removed-
Sometimes i wonder why i even bother posting unban requests, admins just arent prepared to listen
I hope enough Admins told you what your problem is now. You got the ban for a reason which was repeated FailRPing or breaking other rules. You just got what you deserved now, maybe you learn something out of it and try to do better RP next time.

Unban Request denied, thread closed.
Dare to think!