Unban Request, Sorry
Wink 
Your name: Mulley

Your ban ID: 13122

Banned by: Mahti

Reason:Mining around with a crowbar along with several other players

Involved: Can only remember one player due to it being over 3months ago his name is Connor/Gingers

Why we should unban you: I believe that I should be unbanned because the reason I was banned was quite unjust in my eyes. I had just waited 2-3 months to get unbanned, then I logged into the server and got together a group of corleones. We all managed to get our hands on crowbars and we went to the nexus to take over. I hit the nexus window once then got banned for crowbar minging. I do have witnesses to this, but I do not remember the names of all the people. The only reason I am bringing up this unban request now, seeing as it was handed to me 3 months ago, is because Garry's Mod 13 has just come out and I think that I should have at least one more chance, seeing as I got perma banned for hitting a window. Just thought I would bring it to your attention, thank you for reading - zMuLLey

I wish to come back and RP on the server as it has been months
So after all that killing people with 64x64 cubes with hydraulics etc you can properly RP now and will obey the rules?
Yes,

I have changed a lot, it would mean a lot if I was to be unbanned.

Thanks you for taking it into consideration.
Why is his forums account unbanned?