Hi :)
I never really posted on the forums or anything, but I do have 80 hours and I have donated and just wanted to say HI, AND I LOVE THIS SERVER. This server is just great, I have never played one similar to fearless, I just cannot play on other servers. Fearless is the only roleplay I play it's just awesome.
Hello! Glad to hear that you like our servers, welcome to Fearless, glad to see you donated!

Hope you enjoy it here.
Hello jpnumber1 and welcome to Fearless! Good to hear you're having fun on the servers, we hope you enjoy your stay on the community and use of our forums also.
Hey man, welcome! I had the same thoughts when i was joining for the first time! I'm sure you will have a good time here.
Greetings, jpnumber1, I would like to give you a very warm welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I have yet to meet you in-game and look forwards to do so. If you require any help, feel free to use the Private Message system on the forums or if you see me in-game.

I am glad you enjoy the server and that you have donated.
Regards,
aviator
WELCOME TO FEARLESS!

Im suprised that you have 80 hours and you have also donated, and i think that is exellent. I hope that you have a great time here!
Welcome to FearlessRP, i hope you enjoy your stay!
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Welcome, I hope you have some RP-skills!
Hey there, nice seeing you on forums.
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up with a PM anytime, besides that, see you ingame!
Welcome to Fearless
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]