A roleplay story of mine
So i was guarding the president, The day seems peaceful and all, But no, There was a traitor in the mist. One of the SS was working for the rebels. :O So i was talking to he president and all of a sudden the elavator comes up, THe president tells another ss person to check it, Not knowing that the elavator was jammed with rebels, hat got in after the traitor ss killed the nexus person. o we hear the president, And I yell, MR.PRESIDENT, GET DOWN!
He does,and And i with two other ss members try to fend off the rebels

We were doing fairly well until the last one took the president hostage, And told us not to move or the president would die, We did as told, And he adultnapped the president. So me, as the presidentsd assistant, Start giving orders, First, I put the city on lockdown, And order all cops, SS, and even nexus staff to patrol the map, We found the president about an half an hour laer after a civilian report of a man in mhostage rope being held at gunpoint and being walked out a car. We then found him and the rebels in a car garage, And succesfully saved him. That Was intense. Bet fun and great roleplay at the same time.
The following 1 user Likes piemaster's post:
  • Salinsky
Nice story!