Unban request: ingame name; piemaster Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:58889404
Your name: piemaster

Your ban ID: 22443

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Attempted RDM of an Admin,RdM,Disconnecting to avoid admin

Involved: Involved:Basicly just me, I had no idea the admin was even talking to me. It happend by kfc. That chicken man yelled. DUCK FOR COVAA! Lol
Why we should unban you: [b]Why we should unban you: Many reasons, For 1, It was not RDM, I was in apartments when I saw somone shoot somone and kill them, Then he saw me, And attepted to shoot me, In defense i took my gun and started shooting, He then tried to flee, HE ran to kfx where I killed him, The admin must not of seen the first part of it, And THought it was random, I honestly dont know what the attempted rdm of an admin was, MAybe he got hit in crossfire. (Sorry) I had no idea the admin was talking to me, I left because I needed to help my mom with some things, If I had known he was talking to me, I would of stayed and worked it out. The ban also seemed long for just 1 small offense, Wich wasn't even an offense if you know the hole story, Which I just told, The ban was 6 days, It is now 3. But still, I really miss playing, And hope this can be sorted out.
Denied
~Expired
~You clearly disconnected from me.
~ Furthermore I'd like to point out that I was off to the side yet, You still managed to gun me down. Being an innocent bystander.'

~He was simply building in KFC..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub