Ban Request for 2
Name of player: ✯.:TiiMèLeSs:.™ , x22 | Shox

SteamID: ✯.:TiiMèLeSs:.™ STEAM_0:1:22964452
x22 | Shox STEAM_0:1:43504639

Time in GMT: 1816

Server: v2p

Summary: Public building, using elevator to get onto nexus after warning. Timeless only: Breaking fearRP after punchwhoring while I was afk making this post.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/t_bcPxsR5SM http://youtu.be/wcB0LhWdrQ8 [Image: 841918C5DB0D4F84245D84D0992B7D7ADA31F6F6] [Image: CEE82E7F787294C666183DB7581607B2417FE28D] [Image: 310CD79B63B4C6A1F2E05E4C0E1CE7D762030737]
So my dear friend, i think you dont understand that i was saying we want to build a Elevator/Window Cleaner.

I asked before 2 Admins and they say it is not forbidden when we dont kill other Players. And stop looking at guys 5 hours.

Sorry but this is crap what you are writing, when you didnt know what we want to create so stop crying about things that we never will make.
When you dont know the real things, make not any opinions about us.

Sorry for my not good english.
yea and you cry about any shit...we tryd to make an WINDOW ! Cleaner behind the nexus..cause there are always guys who stalk us... ( like you right now.. Smile ) we just want make a nice RP with some building Stuff...but yeah if you think thats a ban request do it.. Wink

sorry for my bad english ^^
Nice to know, however when the elevator glitched and came back down, only one seat was on it and one person. The other seat was completely gone and the person didn't fall to their death, which only leaves that they were on the roof. I had warned you prior to this when you were building some sort of contraption near the door of nexus and when I asked you to stop trying to prop boost someone you ended up stoping. That same prop ended up killing someone too. Needless to say that based on the attitude I received and the fact that you never stated you were using it for window cleaning rp, and the fact that neither of you had a job to support that claim, I think you were merely attempting to get onto the roof and now are trying to build a cover story. Which admin said that it was okay so they can reply to this thread to support or deny your claim.
Ohm, i said we build a window Cleaner. It is not against the rules and when we really wanted to go on top of the nexus, for what we need that? we can place there contras but this is failrp.

So say me one reason while we will go on the top of the nexus. Ye it's cool but only for 10 seconds and not more.. So tell me one reason why we would go on top.
i just sayin....go in Singleplayer...and try it Smile then you know why it glitched arround...its the Hydraulic Bug but yes...how i sayd make a ban request.. and be happy lol
The main question seems to have been lost. Which admin said it was okay so they can be contacted to reply to this thread.
I'm sorry, But I call bullshit. A chair with hydraulics on it is not "Window Cleaing Rp" not to mention, Doing it behind nexus where no one can see your Rp, Seems a bit suspicious to me hmm? You two are quite the rule-breaking pair.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ✯.:TiiMèLeSs:.™ was found violating rules regarding Making hydraulic chairs to get onto nexus roof.
Suspension will be applied for 2 day + pte blacklist for a day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Shox was found violating rules regarding Breaking FearRp .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team