2 Games on one single Steam Account?
Quick question.

I never had to buy another game I already have on steam, but it has came to it.

Could I buy Arma: Combined Operations again, even after I bought it two years ago?
Thanks.
Why do you have to buy it a second time?

If you already have it, it'll just be an extra unplayable one to the side that you are able to gift to someone. You can only gift games if you either buy it as a gift, or buy the same game you already own twice.

(01-25-2013, 02:10 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Why do you have to buy it a second time?

If you already have it, it'll just be an extra unplayable one to the side that you are able to gift to someone. You can only gift games if you either buy it as a gift, or buy the same game you already own twice.

Why I want to repurchase Arma? You'll love this one.

Probably 1 month into dayz, (You know, When the hackers showed up) I picked up a g17 I found at the airfield, and got banned. 6 - 7 months later, I got bored of waiting for Arma 3, thus, I came to my decision.

Thanks for the quick answer.
(01-25-2013, 02:19 AM)Jarz Wrote:

Probably 1 month into dayz, (You know, When the hackers showed up) I picked up a g17 I found at the airfield, and got banned. 6 - 7 months later, I got bored of waiting for Arma 3, thus, I came to my decision.

Is there an account system or something for DayZ/Arma? If you have to re-buy the game you have to get a completely new steam account.

(01-25-2013, 03:17 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:

Is there an account system or something for DayZ/Arma? If you have to re-buy the game you have to get a completely new steam account.

Can't remember how it works exactly but couldn't you buy it on another account, take the CD-Key and apply it to Arma 2 on your original account?
(01-25-2013, 03:50 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 03:17 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:

Can't remember how it works exactly but couldn't you buy it on another account, take the CD-Key and apply it to Arma 2 on your original account?
That won't work.

The key only registers on one Steam account, so unless you pirate the game offline, you can't use a CD key more than once. That's why you can't trade in Steam games at GameStop or anything like that.

Nuff said (This is legit to if you ask, no pirating or anything)

I had similiar issue that I got banned for nothing and I sent message to bohemia interactive and they gave me new CD-Key which I had to use on another steam account, However I use Arma II launcher cause I have so many mods cba to write them in steam startup properties

Also using Darkys CDkey doesn't work if you launch it from steam, Steam overrides CD-Key everytime you launch the game.