[Unofficial][Pas] The United Clans of Evocity
(02-07-2013, 04:25 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: IG Name: Sarah 'Nook' Standen
Steam Name:[ZAS] Nook
Hours played:66
Desired position:Advisor of the UC
Why you want to join: Looks very interesting. I would love to help.
Any other info: Nope.avi

ANNOUCNEMENT

Sarah has been accepted into the United Clans! EDIT: Read the minimum requirements before applying.

The meeting date has been changed to next saturday, same time 2:00PM EST or 7:00PM If your are in the GMT, as a clan could not be able to attend this weekend The date has been changed back to the previous.
This is what Vector Inc was about but it didn't get very far atall.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Remember folks, we have a meeting at 2PM EST.(East Coast USA), which is around 7PM in GMT.
(02-09-2013, 04:47 PM)Harry Ford Wrote: Remember folks, we have a meeting at 2PM EST.(East Coast USA), which is around 7PM in GMT.

Post where we shall be as well.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
ANNOUCNEMENT
The meeting has been postponed due to lack of representatives online, and technical difficulties. It will be 24 hours ahead of the meeting we were going to have, so be there. It will be at the office,(unless taken up, I will find a different place to have our meeting)
Name of clan: The Sweeney
Members in clan: Makarov,Sharcrow and Rushlive
Representative of clan: Makarov
Why you want to join: Seems like a great idea and would love to be part of it. also i think it would help diffuse tensions in clans.
Any other info: We can also supply Security for the meetings and we have a dupe for offices, Also maybe all of us will attend meetings.
(02-10-2013, 12:08 PM)Makarov Wrote: Name of clan: The Sweeney
Members in clan: Makarov,Sharcrow and Rushlive
Representative of clan: Makarov
Why you want to join: Seems like a great idea and would love to be part of it. also i think it would help diffuse tensions in clans.
Any other info: We can also supply Security for the meetings and we have a dupe for offices, Also maybe all of us will attend meetings.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Sweeney has been accepted into the UC. They do a great job of security, which I have witnessed before.
The North Syndicate have recently changed our official logo and i would be pleased if you could edit your post to feature our new logo.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

So close to 100hours
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
[Image: joinestleback.png]

[IC] Estleback Corporation is leaving United Clans of Evo City. We haven't heard from you UC for exactly one month. We saw potential, but you disappointed us. Good luck in the future, if you are going to continue with this.

[OCC] We haven't heard ANYTHING from UC in one month and you don't seem to take this seriously. It seems that you created this only to control over other clans, and I don't accept that. Bye.

Kind regards,
myfloodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify