★[*D.P.G*] Da ki∏g★™ massively minging.
Name of player:

SteamID: # 95 "★[*D.P.G*] Da ki∏g★™" STEAM_0:0:51319667 1:36:46 159 0 active

Time in GMT: About 4:30 PM EST

Server: v2p

Summary:
He broke a TON of rules, pretty much almost every rule except for probably hacking and metagaming

Evidence:
There's two parts where the screen is completely black. This is because Sony Vegas Pro 10 is a piece of shit and does that when I render the video sometimes.

I'm not going to go back and re-render and then re-upload because that'll take a fucking hour. Here's what he did in the black screen parts, and I'm sure you'll believe me because he's such a minge:
In the first part he shot me, thinking I was AFK and he could get away with RDMing, but once he found out I wasn't AFK he ran away. He was Police Commander at the time.

In the second part he was just admitting to prop blocking the elevator. You can see him actually doing it later which was the second time he did it.

Here's the actual video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLRp4_lWTXY

I was the Tranny with the Molotov/AK47 at 1:40~ and I was also there ( as the President, I had to demoted him because he was blocking it from upstairs with some other guy I also demoted. I don't have his name. If you can check the log of who I demoted that would be great, he's the last person I demoted around that time. ) when he prop blocked the elevator for like 30 minutes more or less before the server crash ( An hour before this post ~~~ ) . Refused to unblock it, rendering SS/Raiding completely useless. He has no intention to RP overall. He's been doing EXACTLY that and NOTHING less for the past week or so ( His only game time ever I'm guessing ). I have more evidence on my removable hard drive that I don't have with me right now. I don't think it's necessary though.
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
★[*D.P.G*] Da ki∏g★™ is now banned for 10 days.

Approved.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.