Ghinni / Rassee BR
Name of player:
Rassee
Ghinni Wink

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:44875296
STEAM_0:0:18326531

Time in GMT: January-‎24-‎13, ‏‎9:43:01 AM ( 3 minutes more or less, depending if that's the time the video started or ended.) ( GMT -5 )

Server: V2P

Summary: People complained a whole lot about them for random raiding and RDM'ing,
then he RDM'd me without even knowing who I was and prop blocked the elevator to do so.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWMv7J6Pz6I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWMAI390nm8

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24608

I know you don't ACTUALLY see them kill me, but I am fairly certain it's enough of proof to blame them. If not, apparently someone else recorded their minge behavior I'm gonna try and make this person post here.
P.-S.; I know I broke NLR but it was to get the names, it was the only way I could get their names in the video/screenshot. I immediately exited the area after.
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
We see, you was breaking NLR? And, i said. I didnt do anything, i was standing front of elevator.

-Semper FI-
(01-24-2013, 03:23 PM)Ghinni Wrote: We see, you was breaking NLR? And, i said. I didnt do anything, i was standing front of elevator.

(01-24-2013, 03:12 PM)Lamort Wrote: P.-S.; I know I broke NLR but it was to get the names, it was the only way I could get their names in the video/screenshot. I immediately exited the area after.
I don't care, you were there. You don't have to try and defend yourself, the logs can't lie. Just wait for it, we will then see if you're lying or not. I have the exact time.
(01-24-2013, 03:35 PM)Lamort Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 03:23 PM)Ghinni Wrote: We see, you was breaking NLR? And, i said. I didnt do anything, i was standing front of elevator.

(01-24-2013, 03:12 PM)Lamort Wrote: P.-S.; I know I broke NLR but it was to get the names, it was the only way I could get their names in the video/screenshot. I immediately exited the area after.
I don't care, you were there. You don't have to try and defend yourself, the logs can't lie. Just wait for it, we will then see if you're lying or not. I have the exact time.

You can see it in logs, i didnt kill you. Lets wait logs...

-Semper FI-
Im sorry. That was me. There was Police officer who Me and Ghinni Were Looking for Shooting me and Ghinni. And when there was only 1 police officer i thought it would it would be he.Because they were Baseing at the presidents office with officers and everything.
Awesomeness.
(01-24-2013, 06:26 PM)rasse12124 Wrote: Im sorry. That was me. There was Police officer who Me and Ghinni Were Looking for Shooting me and Ghinni. And when there was only 1 police officer i thought it would it would be he.Because they were Baseing at the presidents office with officers and everything.

I highly doubt that since the president hasn't been in his office for like 20 minutes, I was up there actually waiting to meet him for a drug license. I went back downstairs and you proceeded to killed me through the wall PROPBLOCKING the elevator. Even if what you said is true, it ended up in RDM ( Which is highly failRP since you just randomly shot through the entire elevator with 3 clips of your gun). You (Or Ghinni Wink ) were also PropBlocking the elevator with a car seat to do so. You cannot deny any of that and should be punished for it.

(01-24-2013, 06:26 PM)rasse12124 Wrote: Im sorry. That was me. There was Police officer who Me and Ghinni Were Looking for Shooting me and Ghinni. And when there was only 1 police officer i thought it would it would be he.Because they were Baseing at the presidents office with officers and everything.

(01-24-2013, 05:53 PM)Ghinni Wrote: You can see it in logs, i didnt kill you. Lets wait logs...

Your friend here is saying you were looking for a revenge on that police commander as well. Are you saying that you came unarmed and were just going to watch Rassee kill the guy and risk your life without any kind of way to reciprocate? Let me doubt about that too. Not because you didn't get the kill that you didn't attempt to kill me for no reason and/or PropBlocking the elevator.
Also, that was not propblock. He was under the elevator (i think) . Then elevator bugged.

-Semper FI-
(01-25-2013, 01:25 PM)Ghinni Wrote: Also, that was not propblock. He was under the elevator (i think) . Then elevator bugged.
You clearly see him taking the seat out of the elevator area in the video when he was done killing me. Even if it wasn't a chair and he was actually under it, it's still the same result. He blocked the elevator to prevent me from getting out so he could kill me without any ways for me to reciprocate or see what the **** is going on. I don't even understand why you would say something like that, the result is the same.

*Badly explained analogy*;
Not because you kill someone without a weapon that you're not guilty. The guy is still dead because of your actions.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Rassee (STEAM_0:0:18326531) was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Ghinni Wink (STEAM_0:1:44875296) was not found violating server rules.

I would also like to note that you both have high ban counts and continuing with this aggressive behaviour will only result in permanent suspensions further down the line.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team