Odd Dreams
Creepy one, 2:30am Serial killer took a drug, Now. When he stabs, The victim gets pyrovision
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
(01-30-2013, 09:13 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Creepy one, 2:30am Serial killer took a drug, Now. When he stabs, The victim gets pyrovision

Sounds like the Spy on crack!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-30-2013, 10:16 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 09:13 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Creepy one, 2:30am Serial killer took a drug, Now. When he stabs, The victim gets pyrovision

Sounds like the Spy on crack!

Gentlepyros! Too many chill pills.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
I think this video fits the mood :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weMpv14cW...re=related
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Awkward but fun topic. An odd dream I remember from almost a year back ago looked a little something like this:

I wake up and look out through the window, and I see the Asking Alexandria Tour Bus, as if I waited for them to arrive. So I rush out to welcome AA. They were all chilling. Some played video games, and some went to bed. And one of the ones who went to bed was my in-dream fiance, Ben. We kinda just hugged eachother and fell asleep, and later on, I wake up and there's no Ben Bruce sleeping beside me Sad

I saw them live last weekend though. Awesome dudes Cheese

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=40749085]
Benjamin Bruce
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I remember a dream i had like a few weeks ago, it mindfucked me. Sorry if it makes no sense.

What happened in the beginning was just some action nothing more and not important.
I woke up from it knowing it was a dream telling my mother the crazy dream.
Then when i woke up i knew that was a dream again but i still told my mother.
Then i woke up inside the dream again and told my mother everything above, that i dreamed crazy.
Then i woke up in real life and told my mother the whole story again...
When i woke up i wasn't really sure if i was still dreaming or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKz_BUL-X_s
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(01-28-2013, 06:56 PM)HellShell Wrote: There were mumies in house and I killed them with a cheese scraper.

Don't talk about amumu in that way! - league of legends joke.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(01-30-2013, 03:48 PM)Astrid Wrote: The one that I've had pretty frequently in the past is where my legs don't work and something is chasing me.

This one is so true.
(01-31-2013, 10:50 AM)kakcraft Wrote: I remember a dream i had like a few weeks ago, it mindfucked me. Sorry if it makes no sense.

What happened in the beginning was just some action nothing more and not important.
I woke up from it knowing it was a dream telling my mother the crazy dream.
Then when i woke up i knew that was a dream again but i still told my mother.
Then i woke up inside the dream again and told my mother everything above, that i dreamed crazy.
Then i woke up in real life and told my mother the whole story again...
When i woke up i wasn't really sure if i was still dreaming or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKz_BUL-X_s
Wow, Creepy.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Oddest dream I ever had is when I was kissing axe with red bull sign on it whilst standing on a fast driving car which was driving on a railroad