Karmaloop Leaving
Smile 
Hey guy's

Karmaloop Sadly Leaving .

Sadly I will announce i will never return to FL Sad So from here i will bee gone from your hearts But you will all ways be in my heart as mates.

FL has given me a lot of experiences thought out Garry's mod and Did enjoy them+I am leaving for my own reason and i will not want to say on here

I am announcing that I am fully leaving FL (Perma ban) and i just lost interest into FL and garrys mod, But i know that i will never get unbanned so i wont take my chance of posting a UNBAN request Becasue i know that i will just get 'DENIED' straight away Sad

This might be my last post ever on the FL forums and the last you will ever hear/see of me.

So thank you to all the people who gave me great RP experiences and major thanks to these people on the server for great loyalty! (Khojo <3, Number1554<3, The Gambino clan<3,Overdex<3,The YMCM Clan<3,KakCraft<3,TayTay<3,ktz<3,WhiteyXD<3. And many other people on the server!

(Not in any order)

Khojo-I love you very much We played a lot of FL together and i will not ever Forget the experience you gave me and others to the FL Community you were one of my best friends on the server and i will miss playing FL with you and ash , But knowing you wont ever speak to me again because you will lose intrest in me because i wont be playing FL with you and it was FL to start our freindship and FL ended it, Farewell Aaron. Hope you do well in your future life mate.

Number1554- We RP'ed a lot together back in the day when i had 100 hours and will always remember getting you to play FL and you will be always there for me and i would always be there for you And we will keep in touch Talking and chatting and have great laughs.

TayTay- When we were RP'ing as SS and you were a cat and we all laughed at you becasue you were so cute and funny i will always remember that point.

WhiteyXD-Whitey you were best friends with Khojo and were good RP'ers i wish now i played with you more now Sad.

Ktz-We played rarely and only played 2 time together but we had a laugh with your friends hope we can Stay in touch <3

Kakcraft-You always played with me and khojo and Whitey But we had good laughter on the server, i will miss you !

Zealord- We had our moments on the server and had good RP times and will not forget those times!

[GL] Skitzlet- I remember when you made your hobo house and i broke some props and went mad at me XD This was a great time to spend with a great friend who helped me through out FL.

Disabled Angel- You were great fun on the server I remember when you were punching BMW's because you didn't like them, you will not be forgotten friend.

Sorry if you weren't mentioned on this list if you knew me and you will always be there and when i grow up i shall look back at this and remember the days when i RP'ed with great people back in the day, So good bye lads and i will be missing you guys and FL and will look back on this moment for ever.

I will announce i will never return to FL Sad So from here i will bee gone from your hearts But you will all ways be in my heart Wink

You can keep in touch with me on steam or skype steamThinkingkandicee497     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...D1w6HuQU#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=237vBXzgHss

The video was not made by me but by a member i used to play with (Nevinator)

So here..... Over and out , Bye Good luck and God bless... *Sadly cries and waves farewell* Bye for one last time and have fun in your future and good health
Goodbye my friend, i'm sad that you have left FL Sad

Thanks for being my best buddy on Fearless
- Midnight Blues

It's on the wrong topic but uhm...

Good-bye mate
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
Good bye man.
Very sad to see you leave, but what can I do?

Good luck on your further goals.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Try to create an unban request, the team might find giving you a last chance the right choice.

However, if you do choose to leave it out, I wish you the best of luck in wherever you may roam.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Weecow
I would but i will make one next year probs that's when they think i will "mature" by then Sad
(01-23-2013, 07:59 PM)Karmaloop Wrote: I would but i will make one next year probs that's when they think i will "mature" by then Sad

You can start writing it now, detail it, explain what went on, explain how you feel about it, it will help your case to wait I suppose, it seems like the right choice you have made there.

However, I advise you to read the rules upon coming back and in the case of an unban, but for now, you should probably cool down a bit, think about it, and go for a second chance.
Goodbye. I don't think we really met.

Good luck for what ever lies ahead in the future!
Regards,
aviator
Moved to the appropriate section.

Farewell.