banrequest propblock
Name of player: Sniwstaa,PhaiL,OlssoN

SteamID: Steam_0:1:22540993, Steam_0:1:33176472, Steam_0:1:23695339

Time in GMT: 18:30

Server: v33x

Summary: I was a gundealer in the store when they start to take this chair over my keepads and then they just satdown so i couldnt build there. Me and my security guard tryed to tell them to leave but they wont listen and they did this for a long time. After a while they start to take photos like hell rly anoying and then OlssoN starts to spamm the door as hell.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z6iVXiivw
and where is the part when u are building a wall around us and when u guys shot me for no reason and when u youre freind hunted us as a BMD for no reason and killed us 2 time i think . the evidence have been a little mixxed up so we can't see the part u and youre freinds did the bad things. and we we took picture a guy came to us and asked us nicley to stop it and we did next time u and youre "freinds" should try to be nice instead of being a douche. I hope there is some justice in this world! cheers the hated one!<3
i didnt broke NRL , do you got evidenc? . you cant propblock anybody. we just sat there .
i askeded nicley 50 times u were propblocking my store. we builded a 3walls around u and the guy didnt shot u,+ u dont have any prove,. i think the BMD huanted u beacuse u were so anyoing with all spamms on door and om camera.but idk phail in ur store maybe there is like 5 ppl just siting? no dont think so
We didnt propblock.Do you know what propblock is? we just sat there and talk. And you raged so much about it. You even asked corleon members to kill us so.
And you killed me twice as gundealer so, you broke a rule.
Sniwstaa and OlssoN have been banned for general mingery, spamming camera, sitting randomly inside a store, spam knocking a door.

Sniwstaa has been banned for 3 days.
OlssoN has been banned for 7 days due to his ban history.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.