Pour Vous
Pour Vous

Today, on the 25th of March 2013, a new brand emerged from the fashion world and exclusively hit the shelves of Pour Vous a dedicated clothing and accessories mall.

This exclusive brand was #SWAG and it burst onto the scene from the talented designer Even Moore. The stocks were soon on the shelves of Pour Vous and was immediately selling! Below you will see the range that was produced by Evan Moore which is known as #SWAG.

This is where it all began for Evan Moore, the #SWAG corner in Pour Vous, after that it exploded into so much more!

This is Doctor #SWAG, This is one of Evan Moore's finest additions to the #SWAG collection, and costing a whopping $500,000!

That was not all though, for Evan Moore. He then went onto to produce the #SWAG Top hat's and the #SWAG Snap backs, this finished off his range and really brough life to Pour Vous.

This is Pour Vous's very own Cashier, here is where we sold each and every piece of #SWAG Merchandise, and we made hundreds of sales for this exclusive clothing range! Our cashier also had some music which really set the scene for Pour Vous.

People who participated in the Role-Play!
My self
Narcotic
Weecow

It was a great Role-Play and I'd just like to thank everyone who took part in purchasing parts of the #SWAG range which Narcotic produced inside Pour Vous!
The following 2 users Like Pavilion's post:
  • Victorinox, Altoria
My cap broke and I couldn't get ,y money back, damn that was funny.
Nice store. Cheese
I want a new hat
It was a very good RP to do, i loved it