Anyone playing planetside 2?
Alright, a small sum-up of the different sides:

[Image: TR_vectors_64.png]Terran Republic AKA. TR; Sure, they look like the bad guys, but are they? NO. They kept earth peacefull for several hundred years. That means, no war or anything like that. They kept things tight and they had 100% controll over everything.
[BADASS]
Guns; High firerate, kicks ass, low recoil, low damage
RATATATATATATATATA!

[Image: nologo_nc_normal.gif]New Conglomerate AKA. NC: Bunch off hippie-rebels believing in freedom of speech and such. Pfff, pussies.
[pussies]
Guns; Low firerate, high recoil but high damage
POWPOWPOWPOWPOW!

[Image: 373300_452941794729053_793667555_q.jpg]Vanu Sovereignty AKA. VS: Technofreaks who loves leather and lasers. They are cult-like religious bastards who belives that studying alien artifacts is the next step for human kind and bla bla bla.
[leather-fetished robo-fetish idiots]

Guns; Next to no recoil, low damage, high firerate, no bulletdrop but damage decreases heavly over range.
PEWPEWPEWPEW!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

[Image: TR_vectors_64.png]Terran Republic AKA. TR; Sure, they look like the bad guys, but are they? YES. They kept earth sterilized for several hundred years while ruling it under a Hitler-like regime. That means, killing people who want to have a free life or anything like that. They kept things tight and they had 100% controll over everything, pretty-much North-Korea with Hitler.
(Fuc*-farts)

Guns; High firerate, OP, Devs are bias to them, low recoil, high damage
RATATATATATATATATA!

[Image: nologo_nc_normal.gif]New Conglomerate AKA. NC: Bunch off men and women believing in freedom and not being dictated in everything they do and such.
(Brave)

Guns; Low firerate, high recoil but low damage, Devs hate them and are bias agaisnt them.
POWPOWPOWPOWPOW!

[Image: 373300_452941794729053_793667555_q.jpg]Vanu Sovereignty AKA. VS: Technofreaks who loves leather and lazzzurs. They are cult-like and belives that studying alien artifacts is the next step for human kind and bla bla bla. (And are general twa*s)
(leather-fetished robo-fetish idiots)

Guns; Next to no recoil, high damage, high firerate, no bulletdrop but damage decreases heavly over range.
PEWPEWPEWPEW!

Hay,

Fixed that for ya.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Enzyme

[Image: TR_vectors_64.png]Terran Republic AKA. TR; Sure, they look like the bad guys, but are they? YES. They kept earth sterilized for several hundred years while ruling it under a Hitler-like regime. That means, killing people who want to have a free life or anything like that. They kept things tight and they had 100% controll over everything, pretty-much North-Korea with Hitler.
(Fuc*-farts and immature idiots who actually think dictatorships work)

Guns; High firerate, OP, Devs are bias to them, low recoil, high damage, some p*ssy sh*t

[Image: nologo_nc_normal.gif]New Conglomerate AKA. NC: Glorious
(Glorious)

Guns; Low firerate, high recoil but low damage, but feels like a f*cking tank. Devs hate them and are bias agaisnt them but f*ck the devs because they're pretty incompetent.
POWPOWPOWPOWPOW!

[Image: 373300_452941794729053_793667555_q.jpg]Vanu Sovereignty AKA. VS: Scientologists and Tali fetishists

Guns; I suck so cannot into bullet drop
Fixed that for ya.
(01-21-2013, 10:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: Alright, a small sum-up of the different sides:

Guns; High firerate, OP, Devs are bias to them, low recoil, high damage, some p*ssy sh*t

(Glorious)

Guns; Low firerate, high recoil but low damage, but feels like a f*cking tank. Devs hate them and are bias agaisnt them but f*ck the devs because they're pretty incompetent.
POWPOWPOWPOWPOW!

[Image: 373300_452941794729053_793667555_q.jpg]Vanu Sovereignty AKA. VS: Scientologists and Tali fetishists

Fixed that for ya.

HEY!...Ain't nothing wrong with Tali...
Got to say - Terran sound badass.
(01-21-2013, 06:56 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: As you may or may not know planetside 2 is a free to play game on steam, my god it's awesome. Unfortunately I have no clue how to play due to the large scale of everything, I shall try god damn it though. I was just wondering if you're a so called pro or a regular player what your opinion is and if you've got any tips on how to improve.

I play Planethside 2 my name is
Meeperkreeper In game XD

I pwn bases on my own till they nottice their base is been captured XD

I am with the Terran
(01-21-2013, 10:45 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Got to say - Terran sound badass.
(01-21-2013, 06:56 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I am with the Terran

No, They are idiots and are the ones all the 6-year-olds go to so they can play it like "Caww a doody"

(01-21-2013, 10:35 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 10:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: Alright, a small sum-up of the different sides:

(Glorious)

POWPOWPOWPOWPOW!

Fixed that for ya.

He means only the suit.
(01-22-2013, 08:57 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 10:45 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Got to say - Terran sound badass.
(01-21-2013, 06:56 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I am with the Terran

No, They are idiots and are the ones all the 6-year-olds go to so they can play it like "Caww a doody"

(01-21-2013, 10:35 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:

(Glorious)

POWPOWPOWPOWPOW!

Fixed that for ya.

He means only the suit.

Well screw you then!
(01-21-2013, 08:55 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:02 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 07:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: What team should I go?

Purple guys for the win! They value knowledge above all else, really, how can anyone see them as the bad guys?

F*** you.

[Image: new_conglomerate_vector_by_bac0nbr0ny-d5lo64e.png]

Pfft. Vanu blows. Same with NC. TR Holds half of indar nearly all of the time. Wacchu got?
[Image: PlanetSide-2-dark-red-logo-wallpaper.jpg]
(01-28-2013, 08:56 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:55 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:02 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 07:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: What team should I go?

Purple guys for the win! They value knowledge above all else, really, how can anyone see them as the bad guys?

F*** you.

[Image: new_conglomerate_vector_by_bac0nbr0ny-d5lo64e.png]

Pfft. Vanu blows. Same with NC. TR Holds half of indar nearly all of the time. Wacchu got?

You only hold it because the devs deliberately put your spawn in the perfect place to do that and not get butt-f***ed at spawn, loltrhitlerminion.