Any PassiveRP's taking place soon?
Exclamation 
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone is currently planning on beggining a PassiveRP in which i can join. I have been in a few PassiveRP's, recently with ViljoeL, but i was wondering if anyone else was to be creating one, and if so maybe you could consider me joining, as i would like to do some PassiveRP'ing with someone. I don't mind what type, just anything that involves having fun, which is pretty much always, which is pretty good!

So if you are hosting a PassiveRP soon, then please could you make sure to tell me, and maybe i could join in with you, and have some fun!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Altoria
Not passive, but: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24471
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Altoria
Thanks Narcotic, will make sure to look at that, i've got a good RP Event idea, but im not going to post it until i have fully organised it, which will be sometime in the weekend! Tounge
  • Altoria
Slyfox Security Corporation and MNU are working on somethgi!ng great as Passive Event.

What it is we won't say yet.
:p
Aaah, thats good any chance that i will be able to join in with you doing that?
  • Altoria
(01-22-2013, 04:31 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Aaah, thats good any chance that i will be able to join in with you doing that?

We are discussing a date for the event to happen. I already made the stage. Now the decoration Cheese
(01-22-2013, 04:37 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 04:31 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Aaah, thats good any chance that i will be able to join in with you doing that?

We are discussing a date for the event to happen. I already made the stage. Now the decoration Cheese

Alright thats great, where will i be able to find out when the exact date is going to be, when you have decided?
The Event has been made ( Evo Got Talent ( Event Coming )

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

As Flaminator said, I suggest you to have a look at the "Evo Got Talent" RolePlay Event.

Also, you could always create a Passive Event yourself! I would be happy to help you if you are doing this.

Kind regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
EVOCITY GOT TALENT EVENT

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24519