Ban Request on Psychopatic
Name of player: Psychopatic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23431590

Time in GMT: About 6:30pm

Server: V2D

Summary: I'm not sure what the hell this guys problem is but he seems to hold some grudge against me. He kept randomly attempting to kill me.
In the evidence is attempted RDM and switching jobs to avoid police.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/uoF2iRTn5LM
(Ignore American Dad playing in the background ><)
I didnt shoot you in the bank. Except for that one time, where you actually killed me after a long discussion.

It should be noted that Griim insulted me several times OOC, calling me an "RDMing piece of shit" even though i didnt kill him a single time.
Don't act innocent, that's just pathetic.
Here I have recorded you attempting RDM twice and then switching jobs to avoid the cops/me.
You're lucky that the other instances of you attempting to RDM me didn't have solid evidence against you (Couldn't see the name).

Yes, I did insult you in OOC.
Under the circumstances of you being a minge I think it was necessary, problem?
It is never appropiate or necessary to insult someone in OOC. I think you should re-read the rules.
I don't really care.
I don't think it's ever appropriate to randomly raid and RDM/Revenge Kill.

You have 8 bans, mainly RDM and oh look! 'unacceptable insults to others' plus 'Racism' you hypocrite. Bare in mind that you only have around 30-40 hours playtime on the server.
Don't tell me to re-read the rules. -_-
Psychopathic, you have 37 hours and 8 bans already. Take this month off to experience other RP servers and then, if you wish, come back and RP better.

Moved to approved.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.