Unban request - Unfair permban..
Your name: Apocalypse

Your ban ID: 22072

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Car theft..

Involved: Me and [FL:M] Narcotic

Why we should unban you: I will take it from the beginning and get to the point in the end .. I was unbannet not so long ago (Perm). And I was now on Probation. I was a Rebel, and I heard over the radio that the police stood outside our base, armed. So I ran towards our base. Then I came across a car that stood by the road, and I lockpicked it. (To get to the base as soon as possible ..) Then suddenly [FL: M] Narcotic walked beside me, and said that police officers can not have suits. So I stepped out of the car and said that I wasn't a cop. And took off my suit. He asked me why I drove a police car, and I explained why I stole the car and that it was not random .. But all he said, was that it wasn't a good reason, and a few seconds later I was banned. I took it as it went, and waited. I waited, but when I should check, how long there was left.. There was a new ban, which was permban .. -given by [FL]Adman

My reaction: I actually think it was a bit unfair. I've just started playing Garry's Mod ( Fearless ) Again, and i get permbanned because of a silly think like that... I know i have alot of bans, but That was a long time ago.I've learned from my mistakes. And I do not think that I'd deserved the ban from the beginning...
I've really learned to play Roleplay, and i know what's wrong, and what's right..
I've been playing proper roleplay since I've came back, and the worst that i got was a blacklist from toolgun... So, I ask you.. Can you give me another chance?
[Image: meh.ro4001.jpg]

Quote:Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Right. A quick explanation as to my involvement in upping this to a permanent suspension - I was asked to check your ban and realised that it was your 21st; I will admit I was shocked. I then proceeded to change the suspension to a permanent one and after looking over this I see no reason why I shouldn't. You were essentially on a probation term after being unbanned after 20 rule infractions and so by now you should realise that the next rulebreak means you're out of here.

In regards to the initial infraction that led to Narcotic delivering the ban; stealing a car to simply get to somewhere else isn't an accepted reason here at Fearless. This is because everyone would be stealing cars all the time for superficial reasons such as 'that is a great ride' or 'I need to get to the lake'. To prevent chaos and each and every case having to be handled differently we simply have a blanket rule preventing such car thefts. I shall wait to see Narcotic's viewpoint on whether he would agree to either reduce the suspension (In which case it would most certainly be a last chance), or whether he feels it was justified.
your explanation to the moderator of why you stole it was
Because i need a car, to get home

which to me is random, especially if its a cop car

there was no radio call about cops or anything like it after your spawn which was only 100 seconds before moderator talked too you

35 Seconds after spawning you pulled a lockpick out

So basicly you dont have a proper reason with out breaking NLR
I didn't die in the base, I got cdm'ed in the city, and the base was at UM, so it doesn't count as NLR when UM was my target. And i'm sure, it was a message about cops at our base. Ether in the radio, or it was pm. I wasn't so sure about that, so i just said radio.

As far as I recall, you had no reason to steal a vehicle.

However, you would have been perm banned for a long time ago, and you should honestly have realised that those were your last chances on Fearless.
So.. Will it be denied?

(01-20-2013, 08:43 PM)sandan111 Wrote: So.. Will it be denied?

We'll wait for an administrator to close this.

Looks as if to me you don't wish to play here, with that many bans.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Initial suspension was deemed valid. Previous permanent suspension was only recently revoked thus user was in quick violating of any form of 'good behaviour' parole after such suspension removal.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team