Leaving for quite a long time
It was fun playing on fearless, unfortunately 2013 is a very busy year for me. I will have to prepare for a major exam and wont have much time to RP on Fearless anymore. I may try to play once in awhile. And ill try my best to stay active on the forums. The busy days end for me sometime in September this year. I will be back Smile Hopefully i see the same good RPers and lesser minges. It was a short run, but it sure was fun.

*Ne0ster waves goodbye*
Sad to see you leave for now, but i hope you will be back after your exams, and i hope that you do well!

I never got the chance to Role-play with you, so maybe when your back i could have the chance to do that.

Good luck, and try your hardest!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Ne0ster
Farewell Ne0ster.

Good luck with whatever lies ahead!
And your Exams.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • Ne0ster
Ne0ster? Noo...

Well, it is a pity to see you leave, but you were a good addition while you were here.

I wish you the best of luck in the future, and even more luck on your coming exams.

I might sometimes speak you on Steam.

For now,

Kind regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • Ne0ster
Farewell Neoster!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Ne0ster
It's truly a shame to see another good roleplayer leave, however your choice is yours alone to make. Good look with your future en-devours.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Ne0ster
See you. I hope we will meet again in the nearest future.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Ne0ster
Peace out, swagga. See you then.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Ne0ster
Goodbye Ne0ster.

You were a great roleplayer and I wish you the best of luck in your examinations, remember study hard and your dreams will come true. I hope to see you back in September time!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Ne0ster