Mass CDM and The Happening?
Name of player: I wasn't able to get the name of the player I'm afraid.

SteamID: Not able to get it

Time in GMT: 09:20 am approximately

Server: v2d

Summary: Well I had almost just logged on the server when I caught someone using a taxi to CDM everyone. When he finally got taken down by a SS everyone suddenly started dying randomly and for no apparent reason. Something was definitely broken, but people reported that relogging fixed it. Which it did for me too. Anyways uploading this for the admins to hopefully take a look at

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6HuqLcq...Vm&index=5
"Our Lord and Savior Jesus Chris" is the name of the guy who owns the cabbie.

There was definitely something very fucked up with the server and I have never heard of this... (the random deaths)
Hax? should be investigated ASAP.

PS: Only posting to point out the taxi's owner.
Don't squeeze my balls again over posting in the wrong places.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player ^^2jakey1995abc (STEAM_0:0:50246003) was found violating rules regarding vehicular deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 weeks.

Evidence was also found on player jjmelton2006 (STEAM_0:0:59640757) who was found violating rules regarding prop usage and team deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 days.

In regards to the random deaths seen, this case shall remain open for investigation.
What i am thinking of the "happening hax" is that somehow, the taxi driver or something changed server files temporarly, then making the hunger speed up and the death without hunger faster
Closing and moving.