unban request
Your name:Windwartdrop90

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:53955315

Banned byThinkingally

Reason: breaking NLR

Involved: i just lag and push the car

Why we should unban you: because i lag when i come to citys tunnel and i was turning and car was almost middle of road and there was lot of cops and ss and i just little push the car noone didn't died!!
You died approx. 2 minutes before you wnet to get your car, I shot you as you had a Mac 10 out and was shooting at us outside the city entrance tunnel, close to Rebel Spawn.

Instead of spawning and walking the other way,or walking into the city, you chose to go and break NLR to grab your car.

You also metagame a lot every day, therefore I chose to not let this go with a warning. Nevertheless, I still spoke with you before banning you, however seeing in this unbanrequest, you didn't exactly understand what I said.

Ban was 100% legit, read the server rules again.
(01-20-2013, 12:50 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You died approx. 2 minutes before you wnet to get your car, I shot you as you had a Mac 10 out and was shooting at us outside the city entrance tunnel, close to Rebel Spawn.

Instead of spawning and walking the other way,or walking into the city, you chose to go and break NLR to grab your car.

You also metagame a lot every day, therefore I chose to not let this go with a warning. Nevertheless, I still spoke with you before banning you, however seeing in this unbanrequest, you didn't exactly understand what I said.

Ban was 100% legit, read the server rules again.

i lag like 5 second and little bit push the car when i was trying to go drive outside of city

and the dieding i cant defend my self put still and i chance a job when i died to police offcier and i was going to patrol after when i died so i think the 1 day ban is too long for doing that!!!

and i you didn't speak me enything before you ban !! it was like this: out of the car coem out (when i come out) you have been banned read more at forums
Your lies are really not going to help.

You were a REBEL, you got shot to death for shooting at the police, arrest was no longer an option.
You spawned as a REBEL, went to get your car, I saw you do it, I got you out of the car, I spoke to you over voicechat and then issued the 1 day suspension which you had more than deserved.

Stop lying, be honest and avoid future trouble by making the least attempt to follow server rules.

You don't even seem to understand the reason that you were banned, "i lag like 5 second and little bit push the car when i was trying to go drive outside of city" Which is a blatant lie as you died outside of the city, your car was outside the city and you didn't "push" it, you took it and drove off, which is NLR. I'm done arguing with you, you don't want to see your mistake? Fine. I'm not going to keep trying to explain to you what you did wrong, you broke server rules, simple as that.

I oppose an unban, you seem to not even have bothered reading the unbanrequest rules which clearly state that bans under 24 hours cannot be appealed.
why shut i lie thats just worsh things i speak true you just ban me when i step out of my car i was thinging why you didn't say nothing before you ban !! nad thats true
Denied - ban 24 hours or less
A lot of what you said isn't about nlr so not helpful
Next time don't break new life rule