Unban Stoopkid
Your name: (StoopKid)

Your ban ID: 22242

Banned by: An Extremely Rude, and Poor Admin named Narcotic

Reason: I dont know why I was banned. I saw a citizen running through the streets with a gun, I told him to stop because I was police, he said no, threatened me, and I stunned him. Then a car ran me over and bam, I was banned. No explanation. By the same person before who comes up to people saying "What the fuck are you doing" or Bans people for no reason like the 2 others before me all the same reason. He is a poor Admin, and for a server who says they have friendly respectful admins, saying "What the fuck are you doing" Isnt any of those qualities.

Involved: I cant tell you, It happened so fast, I literally got on the server, was police, saw people outside running around with guns, shooting. I went to stop one like others were doing, then was unfairly banned. Maybe he was RPing with the guy, I don't know. As I said, I was literally on the server for like 3 min.

Why we should unban you: I don't know how FearRP can apply to this, other wise the other person should of been banned as well. Also, he is just going around banning people. This post is to tell you that he should not have any power. I'm not the only one who can attest to this. As a person who donates, I'm outraged.

Finally let us review fearRP as it is described in your rules.

Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Clearly I wasn't unarmed as I stunned him.
Reason for ban: Breaking FearRP

(01-20-2013, 01:14 AM)StoopKid Wrote: As a person who donates, I'm outraged.

Doesn't change a thing.
Also, calling the moderator Rude and a Poor Admin does not increase your chances of getting unbanned.
(01-20-2013, 01:17 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Reason for ban: Breaking FearRP

(01-20-2013, 01:14 AM)StoopKid Wrote: As a person who donates, I'm outraged.

Doesn't change a thing.
Also, calling the moderator Rude and a Poor Admin does not increase your chances of getting unbanned.

True, regardless, I didn't even do anything. I really hope this was a mistake.
He had a gun at you and you stunned him. That's breaking FearRP:

"When under gunpoint, you are automaticly affraid for your life and will abide the demands of the armed person".
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I had just warned you about things, and I got frustrated that you would go ahead and break the rules again after it seemed you had fair understanding about the rules, after I told you to re-read them.

Anyway, you have violated the rules and it is not acceptable.

I appreciate your feedback on how poor an admin I am, but it does clearly state that you must put the name of the staff member, in this case it is: "[FL:M] Narcotic".
Tazer versus a lethal weapon, who do you think would win?

By reading this, you clearly broke the server rules and that means the punishment was justified.
1. Ban is under 24 hours and cannot be applied. I guess you didn't bother reading that.
2. You clearly broke the rules, unban requests are made to fix missunderstandings.
3. Your attitude is not helping you, at all.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.