Need Feedback on this track please!!! :D
Basically I have to hand this track in next week as part of my college coursework and i'm just ironing out all the dodgy parts and perfecting it. The only problem is that i have listened to it one too many times and I'm finding it very difficult to spot any more errors. This is why i have decided to call upon the internet for help so that I can get a few extra sets of ears on it Tounge

Basically all I need you guys to do is listen to the track and tell me what you liked about it and what you didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9Gp4Etz...e=youtu.be

THANKS IN ADVANCE CheeseDD
I actually really like this, except for the fact that it is the same beat all over again..

All in all, very nice track.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Von Tempski
(01-19-2013, 11:06 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I actually really like this, except for the fact that it is the same beat all over again..

All in all, very nice track.

So more variation in the 2nd build? Awesome, thanks I'll get to work. Its great to see positive feedback as you lot are the first to hear it so thats a massive relief on my part Tounge

Keep the feedback coming, I need to perfect this Cheese
It sounds like it's confused.. like "Am I a Dubstep song or something else?"

If you're gonna use the dubstep impressions, try making a drop, or have the wubwub go harder.

If you're not interested in making a dubstep-kind-of-song. I'd suggest you reduce/remove the impressions of it.
Also, if you wanna get a club in the mood, use a nice catchy tempo. IDK why but I'm in love with this type of sound that sounds like you're popping 100 bottles of champagne or something, lol.

Example of a catchy beat and the bottle poppin' swoosh sound. (See 0:49)
http://youtu.be/JfMZTC4X20A?t=49s
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • equal, Von Tempski, HellShell
It sounds good, but the same as Equal said, further I do not have anything to say!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
I really like this Tounge
Good job.