Unban Request for my friend
Your name: My friends name is [FL:RP] bestgamer101

Your ban ID: His ban id is 21063

Banned by: he was banned by ACP

Reason: Using a secondary account to bypass bans.

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Well ill start from the beginning so I love coming to [FL:RP] bestgamer101's house to play garrys mod on cityrp because I did not have it on my computer every time when I come round he says just play on his brothers account because no one ever uses it any more I think it was my fault as going on ublad101's account because he never checked his bans when im on he just goes on the xbox360 and I think when he came back on it says [FL:RP] bestgamer101 was banned and he checked on the website and he was never gonna get unbanned maybe cuz of me and I found this ban today and i was unhappy is well because i was never going to play garrys mod cityrp agian and its a really good server so can you plz unban [FL:RP] bestgamer101 so I can play on his account I have not spoke with him yet but if I try to unban him he might forgive me and let me play on his account.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
Can someone please respond I am going to [FL:RP] bestgamer101s house straight away when an admin responds saying yes so can you please read this request I don't know why not?
He admitted to possessing a secondary account and even had the audacity to ask for the ban to be transferred to his other account.
Oh... Well can you please give him a second chance I will even tell him to role play properly and you can keep ublad101 banned so he can't bypass the ban. [FL:RP] bestgamer101 and I love cityrp allot and we will never break a server rule. So please give him a second chance because I will never be able to play on cityrp again... Sad
No, he will not get a second chance. We have zero tolerance for people using alt accounts to bypass bans.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.