Advanced Duplications gone?
Hello!

When I logged onto v2p today I discovered that the new dupes I have recently made this last week are all gone Huh Only a few of my old ones from months ago are back though?

I tried asking Jamie what was going on. He said that the dupes had been fixed? I don't understand how exactly they are fixed. I'm quite confused right now and a little sad that all the work and time I've put into my dupes this last week is apparently all gone Sad

I haven't been able to check if things are the same on the other servers since they are full atm, but I will update when I find out.

Anyways I really hope I can somehow get my new dupes back instead of the old ones?

Kind regards from Nyx
All dupes that were made in the last week or so are on V2D now, the dupe transfer system is being worked on to work with a new system so until then all our new dupes are trapped on V2D
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Aw ok... Thanks for clarifying Smile
(01-18-2013, 09:42 PM)BlackDog Wrote: All dupes that were made in the last week or so are on V2D now, the dupe transfer system is being worked on to work with a new system so until then all our new dupes are trapped on V2D

Well that sucks because there's no way to get them back onto the other servers because the upload/download thing is bugged.

Character page Fixed