Awesome Day Of Role-play!
Star 
Hey!

Today I spent around 5-6 hours PassiveRP'ing with viljoeL, and because i had so much fun, i am going to share with you some pictures showing some of the stuff we did.

The first thing that we did was Swimming Role-play, where viljoeL (Mikayla) fell off the diving board and was un-consious, and then we had to revive her.

We also did alot of stuff, that was about Ryder (Johny) But because we RP'ed with that for so long, i can't type it all, so i am just going to show you some pictures of it instead!

[Image: 2013-01-18_00001.jpg]

Swimming Role-play (Mikayla about to Jump off and go un-conscious)

[Image: 2013-01-18_00004.jpg]

Went fishing for a bit, and we were looking for Johny

[Image: 2013-01-18_00002.jpg]

In my car! Cheese

[Image: 2013-01-17_00001.jpg]

In Mikayla's house!

I had a great day, and that is why i am sharing a few of the pictures with you, because i had a great day, thanks to ViljoeL! Tounge
I agree with you Commander, lets do this more often! Smile
It was really fun, but we need more idea's because soon that idea might get boring, i don't really know! Tounge
Looks good.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I just love it when you set up a house, and just live a second life in EvoCity! Good job c:

Even though I had to grin a little when I saw a bed in the kitchen <3
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Only a gamecomputer and she had the craziest room ever.

Eat = kitchen pee and poop = bathroom gaming live = gamecomputer sleep = bed That all together =

eat/game/pee/game/poop/eat/game/sleep
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(01-18-2013, 07:43 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I just love it when you set up a house, and just live a second life in EvoCity! Good job c:

Even though I had to grin a little when I saw a bed in the kitchen <3

Well some "Men" when they are cooking, simply put the dinner in, then they want to lie down for a while, and then as soon as the dinner is ready, they don't even have to move to get it out, just simply sit up!

i thought that It was a pretty good Idea actually, your just jealous Infernaw! Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • BambusBo
Why not just go to your room like a few feet away?

* Infernaw sighs...

Men's logic... Let the bedsheets smell like food then! DO SO! ;_;
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Commander Fi5h