Old Unban request for my friend
Quote:My Steam Name: STEAM_0:1:39810766

Your Ban ID: 6791

Banned by: [FL] Pinkie Pie

Reason: Accidental RDM

Involved: [FL:RP] George

Why we should unban him: This was quite a while back when the Police Commander still had the MP5. So basically me and my friend were at at the top of the Nexus and he was wondering if he could shoot out of the top through the windows (At this time both of us were noobs) He shot at a car and killed the driver, the driver happened to be [FL] Pinkie Pie. Instantly Pinkie Pie banned him without giving him a chance to explain himself. I think he should be unbanned because he constantly took part in passive RP but in the case of his ban his curiosity got the better of him.

Thanks for reading, Bye.
You won't even bother to write a fresh request?
Maybe we should do the same with our answer
(01-07-2013, 07:49 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You won't even bother to write a fresh request?

I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to get across. This is the second unban request for my friend because the first one was denied for no template. This is a fresh one, now we've cleared that up I hope you can give me a nice and fresh answer.
I am very confused as to why the decision is taking so long. Is it the admin who banned you the one who decides your fate?
Ohhhhhh George you have a lot to learn my friend these things dont happen in 5 minutes worth of posting you should give admins time they do not have time for re-posted unban requests
(01-16-2013, 09:39 PM)[FL:RP] George Wrote: I am very confused as to why the decision is taking so long. Is it the admin who banned you the one who decides your fate?

usually yes as they know why they banned you, and many unban requests need that knowledge
but sometimes another admin (usually SA) might decide the unban req
Pinkie Pie is no longer a member of our staff nor does he hang around here, so unfortunately we won't be able to hear his thoughts on this case.

However, I'll approve this appeal. But I won't be too generous in the future.