Unban Request - Russian_Dimitri
Your name: Russian_Dimitri

Your ban ID: 22090

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Breaking NLR

Involved: Pretty much everybody on the server, Duckiedan
Why we should unban you: Okay, I'm going to explain the whole story, from the start. Here goes:
We had a new president. He was doing a dictator RP, so loads of people decided to attack the Nexus and try to kill him. I was a police officer with Duckiedan at the time, so we had to try and stop the raid. It was extremely laggy, and I couldn't really see the chat as it would freeze for about 2 minutes and then refresh. We were both killed very quickly, and we respawned in the Nexus, only to be killed again by the raiders. We respawned once more, and I went over to see what was going on. There was a man with an AK47, so I shot at him, only to be launched through the air and then banned for 'breaking NLR after a global warning' a warning of which I had no idea existed. I was given no time to explain and no defense, just an instant ban. So that's the story, I'm sorry for shooting somebody and I hope my and Duckiedan's bans can be removed, or at least shortened.
You died once, after the global warning, spawned, reloaded your weapon and opened fire at the raiders who had asked me to watch over the raid because they knew cops would break the NLR, I was there, keeping an eye out, they never shot at you, you opened fire on them.

EDIT:

When I say "They never shot at you, I mean they never shot at you after you respawned."
(01-18-2013, 06:32 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You died once, after the global warning, spawned, reloaded your weapon and opened fire at the raiders who had asked me to watch over the raid because they knew cops would break the NLR, I was there, keeping an eye out, they never shot at you, you opened fire on them.

EDIT:

When I say "They never shot at you, I mean they never shot at you after you respawned."

My point is though, I never saw the global warning, it was way to laggy
(01-18-2013, 06:58 PM)Russian_Dimitri Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 06:32 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You died once, after the global warning, spawned, reloaded your weapon and opened fire at the raiders who had asked me to watch over the raid because they knew cops would break the NLR, I was there, keeping an eye out, they never shot at you, you opened fire on them.

EDIT:

The fact that I had to give a global warning is already saddening. You know you shouldn't have broken NLR, whether you had taken notice of the warning or not.

(01-18-2013, 06:58 PM)Russian_Dimitri Wrote:

EDIT:

The fact that I had to give a global warning is already saddening. You know you shouldn't have broken NLR, whether you had taken notice of the warning or not.
Sounds like a legitimate ban to me.
Under 24h.