Ban Request
Name of player: Lethal Torture

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26104897

Time in GMT: 19:10

Server: v33x

Summary: Fail rp, randomly setting cuffed players free.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYG75ZoaG...tube_gdata
I was trying to recruit more rebels, and I had valid reason for it. The Government, specifically the SS were killing everyone on sight on the 4th floor, even if they were unconscious/tazed. Anyone nearing the president was killed, regardless of conditions.

Was trying to spark a revolution.
EDIT: Only after we've done a attack, and the president switched (thought, we didn't cause this), were specific SS officers demoted. We of course tried diplomatic reasoning with the president before attacking, thought, he didn't seem to do anything about our complaints.
(01-17-2013, 08:09 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: I was trying to recruit more rebels, and I had valid reason for it. The Government, specifically the SS were killing everyone on sight on the 4th floor, even if they were unconscious/tazed. Anyone nearing the president was killed, regardless of conditions.

Was trying to spark a revolution.
EDIT: Only after we've done a attack, and the president switched (thought, we didn't cause this), were specific SS officers demoted. We of course tried diplomatic reasoning with the president before attacking, thought, he didn't seem to do anything about our complaints.

Dafuq? You were trying to recruit more rebels by freeing people that had murdered and committed crimes. So you're telling me you would willy nilly let people go free the police had arrested for a specific reason. This rule breakage has nothing to do with your revolution or whatever the hell you want to call it, it's you setting random convicts go on the street.
And, that's bullshit. You're making assumptions you pull out of your ass. I got another person that helped me launch an attack on the Nexus in this way. The IC hate created by the SS officers was faction-based. Sabotaging the police while gaining possible allies was useful to us. It's a faction-based RP anyway. Why do you think the government bans all Corleone/Rebel members, banning the whole faction instead of individuals?
(01-17-2013, 08:09 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: Was trying to spark a revolution.

There you go, your words exactly.
The ban request ISN'T related to whatever you did when raiding, however it's related to you RANDOMLY setting suspects go that you had no idea what they'd done. In real life you wouldn't of done that, yet alone even dare going near police officers with a criminal in cuffs.

On a side note please state what I've pulled out my ass, as you can see I've backed this BR with proof of your rulebreaking, you cannot get much more proof than a video of your rule breaking.
Being ignorant towards everything else I said is also stupid. It was not random, random would be measuring atmospheric noise, and if it hits the number I want, I uncuff the player. I had a valid role-play related reason to take the actions I did. Sparking a revolution and getting helpers for the raid, that happened LATER (and I did get one person who didn't run off). Nor was it Fail RP, which you are accusing me of, as I had valid grounds to see the Government as corrupt, and thus devote myself to sabotaging the government and tactically weakening it. Your video proves that I uncuffed players. However, it does not prove my intent nor that I had no valid grounds to do it. As I've witnessed what I witnessed (and you should know what it is if you read my replies), I got a valid reason to rebel against the government. It was in my current gain to get more players to help me with a planned attack, while sabotaging the Police force. However, you have no valid grounds to call this random.

And if you still have something else to pull out of your ass and judge this as Failing at Role-play, let me give you a real life example:
Do you really think a Terrorist, who has a religion-based hate would be as picky as to target the Pope, or those protecting the Pope instead of christians/regular soldiers and civilians that are not followers of Allah?
And if someone, or you, are unable to understand what I'm trying to get at (and it's obviously not that I will shoot civilians while hating the Government):
I was targeting a faction, not an individual.
(01-18-2013, 04:46 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: Being ignorant towards everything else I said is also stupid. It was not random, random would be measuring atmospheric noise, and if it hits the number I want, I uncuff the player. I had a valid role-play related reason to take the actions I did. Sparking a revolution and getting helpers for the raid, that happened LATER (and I did get one person who didn't run off). Nor was it Fail RP, which you are accusing me of, as I had valid grounds to see the Government as corrupt, and thus devote myself to sabotaging the government and tactically weakening it. Your video proves that I uncuffed players. However, it does not prove my intent nor that I had no valid grounds to do it. As I've witnessed what I witnessed (and you should know what it is if you read my replies), I got a valid reason to rebel against the government. It was in my current gain to get more players to help me with a planned attack, while sabotaging the Police force. However, you have no valid grounds to call this random.

And if you still have something else to pull out of your ass and judge this as Failing at Role-play, let me give you a real life example:
Do you really think a Terrorist, who has a religion-based hate would be as picky as to target the Pope, or those protecting the Pope instead of christians/regular soldiers and civilians that are not followers of Allah?
And if someone, or you, are unable to understand what I'm trying to get at (and it's obviously not that I will shoot civilians while hating the Government):
I was targeting a faction, not an individual.

IN REAL LIFE: Would you go around freeing people that have been arrested?
No you wouldn't get it into your head that there isn't a reason to just run up to random cuffed people untie them then run round like a headless chicken. This was rulebreaking, you have no idea what you're doing when playing as obviously you think rebels job is to just 'rebel' against the goverment. You don't tactically sabotage the goverment by letting criminals go do you? As a matter of fact you've just spewed some bullshit for us to read here; we aren't relating this to war we're relating it to urban life.
Once again, you're ignoring what I said. Rebels, in real life, would free prisoners as they see fit due to their war with the Government, which also includes the Police. What's the difference against rebelling the Government (President, SS, Police) and being on war with the government? Practically none, except for having demands.

Of course, no one would randomly go around free people that have been arrested, thought, as you are unable to read, I will try poke it into your eyes: I had a valid role-play reason.

I was rebelling against the Government, not one person. This included assaulting police work. And to answer your question: In real life, yes. If a nation captured were to rebel against the current government, they'd go around breaking open jails and assaulting officers. And concerning a more direct reason, I needed more people to launch an assault on the Nexus. And I did gain one person this way.
Due to your current thinking that you've got a valid rp reason, I'm going to try and force this rp knowledge into that head of yours.
(01-19-2013, 03:22 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: Of course, no one would randomly go around free people that have been arrested,

Exactly, point one proven. You've just admitted to fail rp.

(01-19-2013, 03:22 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: If a nation captured were to rebel against the current government, they'd go around breaking open jails and assaulting officers. And concerning a more direct reason, I needed more people to launch an assault on the Nexus. And I did gain one person this way.

You had no reason to raid against the goverment, it was a normal president that had normal laws. No dictatorship took place.
Second rebels wouldn't go round assaulting police work and such because then known criminals would be set free, the rebels would be screwing their future over for themselfs and anyone living in the city.
Once again, you're keeping your head in your ass, ignoring everything else I said. It wasn't a normal president. He doesn't have to be a dictator to be corrupt. Killing anyone who even steps foot, unarmed on the fourth floor is enough to see him as corrupt. Your idiocy is rooted from being unable to notice the RANDOMLY part. I had a valid fucking reason, and thus, it was not RANDOM.