Got Donator but dont gett all thisk to be a Donator
Heart 
Hello

This message applies to administrators.

As you can see I have Donator status but did not get all the things that the forging of how the magnificent status. The only thing I do not get is that I have not received the prezencie100k virtual money.

Please help me.

A and one more thing ... by chance I bought the vehicle, which you do not want to ... I collect the money on a BMW in my life and now it is not purchased by this my mistake.
Forging of how the magnificent status? What?
Simplified version: He bought Donator, got the status but not his in-game money.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Nadrickk
'A and one more thing ... by chance I bought the vehicle, which you do not want to ... I collect the money on a BMW in my life and now it is not purchased by this my mistake.'

Is this supposed to mean he used the money on a BMW?
Example of Google Translate?

Anyways, wait for Soul or a developer to leave their reply.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Fillehh, Floodify
Me no get it...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
i luv teh wai u typ
When i read this im like "What!?" for sure it was google translate.

Anyways, like narcotic said wait for soul, or the dev team.
(01-17-2013, 08:16 PM)Officer Donut Wrote: 'A and one more thing ... by chance I bought the vehicle, which you do not want to ... I collect the money on a BMW in my life and now it is not purchased by this my mistake.'

Is this supposed to mean he used the money on a BMW?

No i bought Ferrari Modena and i collect money for BMW...

(01-17-2013, 07:48 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Simplified version: He bought Donator, got the status but not his in-game money.

Yeh...
With regards to your Ferrari Modena, you purchased that so therefore you will not get refunded, find someone to buy it by sending an advert out every so often. If you had 1'000'000 (million), and bought a Ferrari Modena, you will no longer have that money.

I too do not understand much of what your saying.
Regards,
aviator