Unban request
Ingame name: [F2B] qu3L

Admin: [FL] Ft.Grub
BANID: 22139

Reason: I was banned appearntly for NLR. The Mafia raided the Nexus. I came from above(where president was - Mafia was in lobby) I then came down and began to shoot them(They shot at me first) I died. I spawn back i PM [FL] Grub and say "Hey i just died as SS, do i just wait till raid is over?" I get no answer, so i walk up from the garage and in the lobby(At this time the Mafia was at the top, and i had no intention of going back up) Then suddenly i get banned, i think it's really unfair and i think there has been a mistake here.

Involved: I have no names to be exact, but the SS team and admin.

Unban reason: I think there was a mistake, because i had no intention of taking the elevator and go to president, because i know it's NLR and i never broke a single rule. I haven't been baned before neither slain or anything. I just ask for this unban request, because i don't think it's fair and i think the admin handled to quick before he knew, what happened.

EDIT: All this happened around 00:45 GMT+1. You can check chat logs, see if i wrote that PM. This was on v2d.
Not that my say means anything but I can vouch for him
(01-19-2013, 01:01 AM)DannyTheJammy Wrote: Not that my say means anything but I can vouch for him

Please don't post in unban requests unless you are involved or have key things to provide to the case.
Under 24 hours.