Can't stop watching this video xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-85bxEPIAs

So simple, yet so brilliant.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • trouserlessliam
Oh my god, this is awesome!

I love how he is better at headbouncing to the BEAT than the kids in there.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Wahahha this is awesome. I love that animal!
Its just so great when he stops bouncing his heads everybody walks away uninterested
That is cool. Some animals can be clever.
Regards,
aviator
(01-17-2013, 09:27 PM)Aviator Wrote: That is cool. Some animals can be clever.

How is this animal being clever?! O_O

He is just bouncing his head. The beat is edited into the video they don't have a radio in his cage or boxes.
Thanks for getting my addicted to this!

I think now im going to have to buy some posters, maybe even donate a couple of grand?!
I feel the master slave relationship is an allegorical one, representing the the relationship and unrealistic demands placed upon the Mexicans by the USA. The US cripples the Mexican people just as the children force the bear to headbang time and time again. All of this is done to force Mexican immigrrants over the US border and impose the Mexican stereotypes of Guacamole producing, subserviant day labourers. Just as the children outline it to the bear, you can see the bear's head is bent in submission. Well done

In no way being racist, by the way. Seriously.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(01-17-2013, 09:33 PM)Ryder Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 09:27 PM)Aviator Wrote: That is cool. Some animals can be clever.

How is this animal being clever?! O_O

He is just bouncing his head. The beat is edited into the video they don't have a radio in his cage or boxes.

[Image: misc-you-dont-say-l.png]
(01-17-2013, 09:19 PM)Ryder Wrote: Wahahha this is awesome. I love that animal!
Its just so great when he stops bouncing his heads everybody walks away uninterested

xD. I first saw it on Facebook and it was called something different so I thought it would be one of those videos where the bear starts hitting the window. I was totally surprised.
Here, I made the video better.