Unfair ban... again
Your name: Nyx

Your ban ID: 21986

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Random Raiding

Involved: Ruxandra and me

Why we should unban you: Because once again Ruxandra being extremly quick with the banhammer banned me for an unfair reason.

So I was again unfortunate enough to be on the server at the same time as Ruxandra. And she who likes to apparently stalk and pray on people while cloaked, for the slightest mistake for a chance to ban, is not so good for me in this case. I swear sometimes it feels like she has it out for me, for some unknown reason.

I had come on the server to fix up some of the dupes I had, and someone had literally just bought the door I needed to enter, so the dumb and inpatient person I am, I lockpicked the door to get inside in order to fix the dupe. Unfortunately there was contra there but I did not lay a finger on it. So I fixed my dupe and was about to leave (with the contra intact and still in place mind you) when Ruxandra appeared to tell me I was apparently random raiding. I told her I was fixing a dupe and I didn't touch the contra. I said I was sorry and made it clear it wouldn't happen again. Still she banned me Nervous A slight warning or anything would have been enough, but I guess not. She loves to smash that hammer around...

Since I know the ban is 24h basically and I technically can't be unbanned, I accept that Nervous. I however wished to shed light on this what I feel is an uneccesarry ban.

I think that her banning me for random raiding though is not correct. I was only lockpicking. I consider a raid something where you go in blazing with guns and such. I was unarmed and meaning no harm what so ever.

I must ask Ruxandra. Surely she makes tiny mistakes too once in a while. I plead and beg for her not to be so pedantic and mean just because she is an admin. There is no need to ban people for the tiniest mistakes, at least not when they are obviously not meaning to. A warning is enough in these cases if you ask me.

Same old same old.... Nervous
Lockpicking a place and entering counts as raiding, even if you do not touch the owner or the contraband. You have over 100 hours and 5 RP points and ought to know this perfectly.

And no, I don't have anything against you, I treat you exactly as any other players, though you're probably pulling out that card to get unbanned, won't work though.

Overall you broke 3 unban request rules:

(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

4. Keep your request objectively and prevent strong language.

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm not pulling any "cards" to get unbanned. Incase you missed it I said I accept my ban. However next time a warning would probaly be better? Nervous I know you love that ban hammer so much, but it's not very nice you know. Just because you're an admin doesen't mean you can't be understanding or courteous to other human beings. Being an admin doesen't somehow make you better than everyone. You should still treat people with kindness once in a while.
I am understanding when people are new and don't understand things properly, your situation was completely different.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.