My damn Car Glitched
It continues to happen! When i use the camera in third person and crash it glitches my car. When i restart gmod and come back it says my car is not mine. I need mod/admin to come and delete it this has came twice now please my car is glitched on v33x i don't know if it still is on v2d
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

holy shit
the car part i believe is a known glich, it happend to my frined his car was on the server for 12hrs after he left, however if your talking about camra's like the camra tool it will glich you char if you use it in 3rd person view so you'd best avoid it, it has happend to me a few times and i just try 2 rember not to go in 3rd person and press a camra hotkey.
You'll have to wait for the server to crash. Try to contact administrator/moderator and tell them about that bug.
Perhaps don't use the camera in third person then.
The car issue I have experienced before, your only options are to contact moderators/administrators or to wait until the server crashes. I tried lock picking my vehicle once, got arrested no matter how much I tried to explain that it was glitched.
Regards,
aviator
Do you have an administrator/moderator on your friend's list? Perhaps that would be a more immediate way of trying to contact them.
I do just im in a completly different timezone so they were not online when needed
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here