DoubleN's Unban Request
Your Name: DoubleN™ STEAM_0:0:51609707

Your Ban ID: 21917:

Who Banned you: [FL] Matt:

Reason For Ban: Scamming:

Involved: Me and the guy I was selling the car to. Also I was talking to my friend on skype.:

Why we should unban you: What happened was I was selling my car to a guy and I showed him the car and my internet is funny cos when someone calls on the home phone the internet disconnects.(If you don't believe me I could get my mum to tell you that it does cos it does)So he gave me the money and then i clicked drop on the car as my mum called someone on the home phone(You can ask her about that as well)Then i see on the top right corner is Auto disconnect. I started to panic because I knew I would of got banned if I disconnected. I quickly got back in the game and the guy wasn't on the server. I have a witness Kazlin. I was in a skype call to him as I got disconnected.:
Quote:What happened was I was selling my car to a guy and I showed him the car

Showed him the car?

Spoiler :
[22:04:11][LP] DoubleN™(STEAM_0:0:51609707) has spawned models/fearless/cars/murcielago/murcielago.mdl

Seems to me like you showed him a Lamborghini prop, not the actual car.

Quote: I quickly got back in the game and the guy wasn't on the server.

Now, you're saying that you got back into the server? Because he was online since the moment you scammed (so am I) him until he was refunded. Lying, again.

Matt has just confirmed that you didn't even own a Lamborghini, what's your excuse now?
Temar told me last night that you didn't have a Lamborghini.
your current inventory

weapon_mad_glock: 6; Lokus: 1; weapon_mad_mp5: 2; weapon_mad_knife: 3; ammo_pistolschematics: 2; Policecar: 1; ammo_shotgun: 2; Cabbie: 2; Bus: 1; weapon_mad_usp: 6; weapon_mad_ump: 4; cityrp_rod: 1; ammo_rifleschematics: 3; weapon_mad_57: 3

inventory before scamming

weapon_mad_glock: 6; weapon_mad_mp5: 2; weed: 13; weapon_mad_knife: 3; ammo_pistolschematics: 2; Policecar: 1; ammo_shotgun: 2; Cabbie: 2; Bus: 1; weapon_mad_usp: 6; weapon_mad_ump: 4; cityrp_rod: 1; ammo_rifleschematics: 3; weapon_mad_57: 2

the main change being you bought that Lokus for 66k

then your convo was

other guy: ill buy a lambo
you spawn prop lambo
other guy: yes
other guy: come round the back
other guy: im buying a lambo correct
other guy: type it
you: YES
he gives you 300k
8 seconds later you disconnect at 21:05:37 16 January 2013 (GMT)

ban given at 2013-01-16 21:39:06 (GMT) you did not come back

so you entire story is a lie, you didnt have the lambo, you didnt try to come back as you had over 30 mins

Denied