i lost my items
when the server crashed.. i try to joined....but was stuck on loading.....the server was ofline for 1 hour i think..when it be online..i joined and i was got only 10k...5 chinnese...and 0 hours played time...what happened? pls i want back my items.. and my money...
can you help me plz?
You will need evidence. Simply saying "I lost my stuff" won't grant a full refeund, especially when you don't tell us what you owned before.

However, reading your post, your info was probably removed from the database somehow.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
because his forget his forum acc..he said me to say what he lost.. and he gived to me a video..that he was got only 10k and 5 chinnese..he lost (around 40 fish..2tranq...1 tmp..1 mp5...1 m4a1....5desert..7 fiveseven...1 lotus...1minivan...1 sal milano suit...2 usp..1 xm1014s...135 invectory space.....70k money......1flare...7 crowbar.....3 pistol ammo....9 sniper ammo..5 rifle ammo...2 darts) his steam id STEAM_0:1:34806520......and of u think that he is lie.he is not.. because the video show that he got 0 hours playtime...and in the past he get banned 2-3 times..but pls tell me how i can the video?
We can compare database backups and check this out.
ahh and i find how show u the video.. i find it out from one another post...here is the link from the video Tounge http://uppit.com/8nuuf98wmrqn/all_gone.wmv
its me xeladrol i forgot my pass Tounge plz can you killjoy do something i want my items back :'(
we have here a video that i have only 10k 5 chinese and 0 hours play time and i had a lotus a if you remember...
(03-08-2011, 07:33 PM)commando Wrote: because his forget his forum acc..he said me to say what he lost.. and he gived to me a video..that he was got only 10k and 5 chinnese..he lost (around 40 fish..2tranq...1 tmp..1 mp5...1 m4a1....5desert..7 fiveseven...1 lotus...1minivan...1 sal milano suit...2 usp..1 xm1014s...135 invectory space.....70k money......1flare...7 crowbar.....3 pistol ammo....9 sniper...3ak47 ammo..5 rifle ammo...2 darts) his steam id STEAM_0:1:34806520......and of u think that he is lie.he is not.. because the video show that he got 0 hours playtime...and in the past he get banned 2-3 times..but pls tell me how i can the video?

he forgot 3ak47 Tounge

Sad when i will get my items back im waiting 7 days now ... Sad
plzzz i want my items back Sad
8days...Sad
Be patient. Constantly spamming the forums or staff on the server with PM's won't help your case.
Refunded 250k