Hello/Warm Welcome
Welcome!

(01-17-2013, 03:43 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 03:16 AM)Spitfire Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 10:49 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 10:34 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 08:58 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Welcome to Fearless RP, where the most common words in OOC are: "RDM" "CDM" "FailRP" and "Randomraid".
Please enjoy your stay.

But seriously, give the community a chance, it's great. Smile

Don't forget Meta, Admin tooo mee! Not to forget my favourite RANDOM TAAZE!

But how could you forget to mention "wat is rp" "guys guys how do i become cop i alrdy typed /votecop but it no work" and "lol u got owned by my car"?!
Whqt about LAAAAGGGGGG
You forgot about LAAAAGGG

Oh and before I forget, people also say LAAAAGGG and LAAAGGG

-EDIT: Oh, and LAAAAGGG

Don't forget ''giv me 5k plz''
First post, a rage post.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-21-2013, 12:51 PM)lagbot Wrote: Just keep away from wanna be admins, like disabled angel and niimo, but after you get past all the "RDM" "Double doorer" its good, but just regarding the double dooring, its not if you have: Keypad, correct type off prop used (not one that you can see from one side but people cant see you from the outside), you can fit 2 people between the door and of course its a fader, hope that helps!!
(so if any admin wanna be's come at you just prove to them that they are wrong!!)Cheese

It's alright you can be butthurt.
(01-21-2013, 12:51 PM)lagbot Wrote: Just keep away from wanna be admins, like disabled angel and niimo, but after you get past all the "RDM" "Double doorer" its good, but just regarding the double dooring, its not if you have: Keypad, correct type off prop used (not one that you can see from one side but people cant see you from the outside), you can fit 2 people between the door and of course its a fader, hope that helps!!
(so if any admin wanna be's come at you just prove to them that they are wrong!!)Cheese

This made me chuckle

Back on topic... Welcome to Fearless, roleplay well and you will enjoy your stay!
Hello and welcome to Fearless!