Sitext : Unban Request
Your name: SITEXT

Your ban ID: 10746

Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Reason: Trying to use aimbot, then leaving to avoid ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I truly believe that I deserve a second chance. I have had clientside lua scripts that gave me an unfair advantage in the game at a point in time, and it was at that point where I set key bindings for the scripts. Prior to joining Fearless, I deliberately removed and uninstalled any and all files that would have been misconstrued as an aimbot or wallhacks. Unfortunately, as a habit of pressing the key bindings, I triggered the anti-cheat system in the server, and an admin spoke to me about what I have done wrong. I gave him an honest answer, but as he does not have solid evidence that I was speaking the truth, he proceeded to ban me.

Now I know what I've done wrong, and it's been a long time. I truly want a second chance to come on Fearless and enjoy some time there again. If you could give me this privilege again, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you.

~~SITEXT~~

--EDIT--
I would also like to add that the ban was in place for approximately a little less than a year's time.
Our current policy is a 2 week ban for hacking on first offence, if a super admin can add a 50 hour blacklist from weapons then you can be unbanned in my view.
Thank you, I was banned for the offence on May of last year.
Up until now, several months time have passed.
Is this something I need to ask an SA about?

(01-18-2013, 07:02 PM)Termin Wrote: Our current policy is a 2 week ban for hacking on first offence, if a super admin can add a 50 hour blacklist from weapons then you can be unbanned in my view.
Approved for a second chance, but use it wisely. You can guess what happens if you get caught in this mess again.