quiting had enough
im not quiting for long just till my 13th birthday-5-6moths
See ya later, mate. Peace out.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Xenomez
Bye bro, DarkRP is shit, but if its the right way to go for you, go ahead and do it

If you keep getting banned for random raiding, just simply don't raid, and do more passive RP's, just as i do. This way, its very unlikely you get banned, and my ban record is reasonably clean (2 bans) And the reason for this is because i don't raid, and i rarely Contra-Farm

But im not here to give you my life story, so lets put that aside for a bit. Good luck, and i hope that you come back soon!
(01-16-2013, 07:38 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote: at least you don't get banned for ridiculous crap.

I got banned for raiding a donor admin. Literally, that was the reason.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Xenomez
Goodbye Tiny, sad to you leave.
Goodbye Tiny!
Ouchies oh well, hope to see you return.

Bye!
(01-16-2013, 07:02 AM)Adman Wrote: I must say, from past experiences DarkRP isn't something I would venture to.

Your decision though, goodbye.

Ross for mayor!
Bye Tiny.

DarkRP is pure shit, just sayin'. The only RP I ever saw on DarkRP was hobo roleplay, though the poor, poor hobos had shotguns.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Ozman
If you call Fearless DarkRP, then this kind of RP isn't for you. I'm not trying to offend you, just saying non-serious and/or DarkRPers really don't belong here.

I hope you find the server you're looking for. I recommend Modified RP, but be careful because the members are retarded and about 90% of the moderators are litterately below the age of 11. But, Modified RP is a recommended server for lite/non-serious roleplayers who enjoy raiding and money printing.