Unban for 2
Your name: Khojo
Karmaloop

Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:40975993
STEAM_0:1:37513077

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: "Trying to destroy teammate's contraband"

Involved: Khojo,Karmaloop and Tyki Mikk.

Why we should unban you:
Well this was either a misunderstanding or an unfair ban, I will explain what happend, so me karma and Tyki Mikk was just basing as Corleone, doing some contraband and weed the normal stuff and it was all going fine until we started to leave, by this time we had already destroyed our stuff. So we went up to Tyki and said we were leaving, and karmaloop (as a joke) shot a few bullets into the wall where his contra was hidden. (I am curtain it was bullet proof) and also as a joke I knifed the wall with no intention of destroying or damaging the contraband. And then Tyki got out a tranq sniper and tranqed us both, we managed to get a moderator just before he hostaged us both. baring in mind that we were all Corleones. We explained to Salinsky clearly that we did not "Try to destroy teammate's contraband"
Do you have proof of this missunderstanding besides statements?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well no because I didn't think we was going to get banned, but honestly we didn't even try to destroy his contraband.
Well, you have no proof and the ban is under 24 hours, therefore cannot be applied.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.