Unblacklist request - Jake135246 - Toolgun/Phsyics Gun
Name: Jake135246

Time/Date: around 3:20 GMT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46322009

Admin who blacklisted you: I don't know

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Let me start off by saying I am blacklisted from the toolgun and physics gun. Well I disconnected from the v2d server around 3:20 GMT after I had built a small house in the upstairs apartments. I checked with the base rules and it wasn't in violation (One door I put in with obvious keypads on either side, it could fit two people in between it and any other doors in the apartment). I'm only describing this because I can't imagine what else could possibly have gotten me blacklisted. I proceeded to get back on the same server around 6:00 GMT to find myself blacklisted from both of these guns. I am at a loss as to what could have happened. Is the blacklist system glitchy at all? I'm almost positive I didn't do anything because I didn't do much to begin with.
If you cared to click the 'Blacklists' page on the navigation bar you can find the details of your blacklist. Blacklists are lowered by play time so you have to be on the server for it to decrease.
The reason stated it "camera abuse", you probably launched a camera way high.
If it was the 1 I did

I saw it coming through the walls/roof
I was on roof
He had it set to inivisable and no collided it with world
Thanks for telling me about that page, I looked for it but I couldn't locate it (before). I had placed a camera outside of my apartment, does that consitute public build? I did have it no collided and during placement I don't doubt that it may have gone on the roof. Please inform me if I am beind punished for it going through the roof or placing it in the hall. I understand why I am being punished, so please just tell me which (if not both) are wrong. I withdrawl my unblacklist request. Thank you much.

Thanks for telling me about that page, I looked for it but I couldn't locate it. I had placed a camera outside of my apartment, does that consitute public build? I did have it no collided and during placement I don't doubt that it may have gone on the roof. Please inform me if I am beind punished for it going through the roof or placing it in the hall. I understand why I am being punished, so please just tell me which (if not both) are wrong. I withdrawl my unblacklist request. Thank you much.

Thanks for telling me about that page, I looked for it but I couldn't locate it. I had placed a camera outside of my apartment, does that consitute public build? I did have it no collided and during placement I don't doubt that it may have gone on the roof. Please inform me if I am beind punished for it going through the roof or placing it in the hall. I understand why I am being punished, so please just tell me which (if not both) are wrong. I withdrawl my unblacklist request. Thank you much.
well you shouldnt make you cameras invisible for a start, but the main reason was the 2nd camera on the end of you physgun you was moving around and not colliding, another words using it to look in other rooms or elsewhere you cant get too
Gotcha, thank you much, I won't be doing that again.
Denied.