Lol Ive been on the internet once
I went on the internets once and had a bad time, I would suggest staying far away from the internets especially if the internets offers you the milk and the cookies or the sweets to you the internets has very few survivors the survivors band together to save the rest of the people from the internets but the survivors get more of the survivors due to the peoples going on the internets and doing the survivings, the internets is a horrible place filled with horrible people the horrible people like to be horrible troll so good survivor become mad at horrible troll and that make me sad. Sad
p.s. Bad internets, bad!
Lead by example.
(01-16-2013, 10:29 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I went on the internets once and had a bad time, I would suggest staying far away from the internets especially if the internets offers you the milk and the cookies or the sweets to you the internets has very few survivors the survivors band together to save the rest of the people from the internets but the survivors get more of the survivors due to the peoples going on the internets and doing the survivings, the internets is a horrible place filled with horrible people the horrible people like to be horrible troll so good survivor become mad at horrible troll and that make me sad. Sad
p.s. Bad internets, bad!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7m7HJeEtfSeBrMkn14-m...ADGhTyKgyA]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(02-22-2013, 05:21 AM)Bomsusik Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 10:29 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I went on the internets once and had a bad time, I would suggest staying far away from the internets especially if the internets offers you the milk and the cookies or the sweets to you the internets has very few survivors the survivors band together to save the rest of the people from the internets but the survivors get more of the survivors due to the peoples going on the internets and doing the survivings, the internets is a horrible place filled with horrible people the horrible people like to be horrible troll so good survivor become mad at horrible troll and that make me sad. Sad
p.s. Bad internets, bad!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7m7HJeEtfSeBrMkn14-m...ADGhTyKgyA]

Why post in a thread that's a month old?
[Image: what-is-going-on-in-this-thread-spiderman-edrkKb.jpg]
(01-14-2013, 09:12 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: So Ive been chilling on the websites this night, but you never guess what I found lol

https://boards.4chan.org/b/res/451023094

CONGRATULATIONS ON POSTING A DIRECT LINK TO A THREAD ON AN IMAGEBOARD WHICH PRUNES OLD THREADS
Wow man quit reading my signature.

[Image: 27lPH]
(01-15-2013, 06:44 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 06:32 PM)HellShell Wrote: And still I don't see the point of this thread..

[Image: Te+masturbas.png]

[Image: 7332658.jpg]

(01-14-2013, 09:33 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I see that you think you're so god damn cool for posting pictures of Ruxandra all over the place, saying negative things about her all the time. Actually cyberbullying her.
Even though many of us people here have experienced negative things because of her, there's still no reason to do such things as this.

Grow the f!ck up, people. You're not funny at all.

Dont you yell at my Toast.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I guess this thread has become one of those legendary...Spiderman threads..
Lead by example.
(02-24-2013, 02:47 AM)ConnorBhoy Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 09:12 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: So Ive been chilling on the websites this night, but you never guess what I found lol

CONGRATULATIONS ON POSTING A DIRECT LINK TO A THREAD ON AN IMAGEBOARD WHICH PRUNES OLD THREADS

Perhaps that was part of the joke
(02-24-2013, 06:15 PM)Germs Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 02:47 AM)ConnorBhoy Wrote:

Perhaps that was part of the joke

How would that be part of the joke, are you serious?