[Unofficial] The Lively's
Smile 
[Image: lively_logo_RGB_main.jpg]

Leaders

**Owner-Founder~ Lively WolfeyMan or Lively Remiix

**Co-Founders~ [Looking for one]

MasterMinds

**Master~The one who leads everyone and decides the plan that we use.

**Minds~The ones that come up with the plans/ideas

Undercover

**Agents~The men you where the suit and put the plan into action

**Security~The people who guard outside of where the raid is happening

Cooks

**Chef~ Makes food for the group.

Other Important Jobs

**Spy~ The man who gathers the others information to help our group.

**Backup~ The ones who stay home to guard the house-(Also usually guards our hostages)

**Hitman~The one who always seeks revenge when ever possible-(If a member is killed he will out who the killer is and kill them)

**Housewife~ The one who prepares the food and makes the kitchen and house look nice

** MoneyMakers$$~the guys who are in charge of the money printers mine while they get to have as many printers as they want also(This job involves a lot of trust) Only close or trusted members are allowed to be this job.
We the Lively members are here for many reasons and we are a group here to break the government for doing wrong to the world and making it very corrupt and a man eat man world and we are here to stop that. Lively means full of life and energy. How can you be full of life and energy when you'r living in a man eat man world. Together we can stop this even if it means lives are a stake.
WE ARE LIVELY GROUP.

Application Template

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Time Zone:

Roleplaying Points:

Hours On The Server:

Bans On The Server:

Why you want to join:

Im not a donator at the moment but I'm donating later on today (Date 10/05/12) So i'll be on later.
Also if you are alone on the server with no clan members you are more than welcome then try to become friendly with other clans and try to became allies.

My IGN~Livley WolfeyMan
Nice looking clan here but if you want to make it more professional here are a few tips:

- Try adding a backstory to better explain the history and context of your clan.
- Try adding something that actually explains what your clan is about.
- Try using a layout that suits you and makes it unique.
- Don't be afraid to use more pictures or the effects that the forum allows (colour/size/font etc.) to make your thread look better.

Otherwise, good luck. Wink
Yeah. Try looking at other clans and try to basing it or take tips from them. Such as the SAA and fumuku
Thank you I really appreciate you trying to help. Smile
I will try to make some changes.
I have donated Tounge
So the clan is ready to recruit.
Clan declared inactive.

You have 48 hours to show activity before closure.
We still need members! and we are still recruiting! xD
please replay.
The following 1 user Likes Darkey's post:
  • Altoria
Co-Founder means you and the Co-Founder FOUND it together. If you're still "looking" for a "Co-Founder" May want to change it to something more appropriate like "Co-owner" or something.

Clan declared inactive

This clan has exhibited no signs of activity for a significant period of time. You have 48 hours to prove otherwise or face closure.
Clan closed due to inactivity.