Reaper breaking fear RP
Name of player: Reaper

SteamID: Either STEAM_0:1:13393265 or STEAM_0:1:47929106

Time in GMT: 11.43 GMT +1 (I think, Swedish time)

Server: v2d

Summary: We got a call from a guy named Brian that he had killed SS and cops as warning. As police commander I gathered 3 officers and went to the radio tower, we were going regroup behind the car store or what it is and I see two men in a bunker, one of them is Brian and the other was Reaper. When they got out from the bunker I handcuffed them for saftey precautions since it was a hostile area. I searched Brians bunker and then he was gone, Reaper had been uncuffed by another officer, so I started cuffed him again and he said we should talk to the police who uncuffed him. Then we got there and the police uncuffed him again, without talking to me. I went out and started cuffing Reaper again, with intention to arrest him for being Brians accomplice and not telling me where he was and while doing this Brian tried to kill me, I managed to survive and killed him and was going to cuff Reaper again since I was going to warrant him for an arrest. While cuffing he ran away and I took my taser out and he kept running while I tried to tase.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8nDTfL4W...e=youtu.be

Just noticed the "Target got away" in the corner, how ironic haha.
His ID is STEAM_0:1:47929106. I posted a BR for him breaking fear RP earlier tonight.
ok this dont apply cus of nlr and also the way you have posted this makes it nul you contradick yourself loads
(01-12-2013, 04:10 PM)reaper Wrote: ok this dont apply cus of nlr and also the way you have posted this makes it nul you contradick yourself loads

Why does this not apply? I saw you with the suspect, I ask you where he is and you say you don't know, he shows up from nowhere and tries to kill me while Im cuffing you, I kill him in self defence and starts to cuff you again. You ran away, looked back and saw me had a tazer on you and you keep on running, how are you not breaking fear RP?
(01-15-2013, 09:11 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 04:10 PM)reaper Wrote: ok this dont apply cus of nlr and also the way you have posted this makes it nul you contradick yourself loads

Why does this not apply? I saw you with the suspect, I ask you where he is and you say you don't know, he shows up from nowhere and tries to kill me while Im cuffing you, I kill him in self defence and starts to cuff you again. You ran away, looked back and saw me had a tazer on you and you keep on running, how are you not breaking fear RP?

i siad nlr and i wernt lying i was try to fidn hwere he was so another reason tis nul.
(01-16-2013, 07:33 AM)reaper Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 09:11 PM)Humla Wrote:

i siad nlr and i wernt lying i was try to fidn hwere he was so another reason tis nul.

You didn't die when I was there so NLR did not apply, you stood with your friend, I was cuffing you for saftey precautions, then I was going to cuff you for questioning when your friend came out guns blazing. You ran away while I had my taser aimed at you, you saw me with the taser therefore you broke fear RP.

'Nuff said.
Approved. It clearly shows FearRP being broken.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub