Ban Request Reaper
Video 
Name of player: Reaper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47929106

Time in GMT: Around 5am

Server: v2d

Summary: I was radio'd that 6 armed men had hostages at the pool. I hear shots and take out my gun to go inside. I am aimed at Reaper and he runs away and takes his gun out to kill me.

Evidence:

Breaking Fear RP
And it looks like they have been abusing the fading door tool on the right to open and shoot though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNjhKNYeT...e=youtu.be
yer ok i ran cus my mate had a gun to ur head befor he opened fire so i moved away to no get cahugt in cross fire see my opituneate i get my gun shot you i did not own that fading door it was unkonwsoldier he keep blinking it in and out.

ps many typos cus i need to type it super quick
(01-12-2013, 10:57 AM)reaper Wrote: yer ok i ran cus my mate had a gun to ur head befor he opened fire so i moved away to no get cahugt in cross fire see my opituneate i get my gun shot you i did not own that fading door it was unkonwsoldier he keep blinking it in and out.

How about you edit your post once you have time so I can understand it?
(01-12-2013, 11:10 AM)Noodle Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 10:57 AM)reaper Wrote: yer ok i ran cus my mate had a gun to ur head befor he opened fire so i moved away to no get cahugt in cross fire see my opituneate i get my gun shot you i did not own that fading door it was unkonwsoldier he keep blinking it in and out.

heres the edit
i ran because my mate had a gun to while you where looking at me i move cus i new he was going to open fire open so not get cahugt in cross fire see my opituneate (when u turned) i get my gun shot you i did not own that fading door it was unkonwsoldier he keep blinking it in and out (his game was gliched i think cus he move werid and otehr things)
(01-12-2013, 04:13 PM)reaper Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 11:10 AM)Noodle Wrote:

heres the edit
i ran because my mate had a gun to while you where looking at me i move cus i new he was going to open fire open so not get cahugt in cross fire see my opituneate (when u turned) i get my gun shot you i did not own that fading door it was unkonwsoldier he keep blinking it in and out (his game was gliched i think cus he move werid and otehr things)

Ah, now I that I'm looking for it I see the shots from behind. He probably should have said something like "There's a gun to the back of your head, drop the weapon" rather than shooting and causing confusion. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Obviously Noodle could not see that your friend had him at gunpoint, You can see in the video that, Not even I can see your friend. If your friend had the cop at gunpoint he should have yelled. "Don't move I have my sight on you pig"

Also, Noodle had YOU at Gunpoint and you still ran away, Breaking FearRp.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Breaking FearRp.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team