BR for kalist
Name of player:Kalist

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53275469

Time in GMT: 22:47ish maybe

Server: v2p

Summary: was doing SS things the presidant was out and about so i was attmepting to accompany him but he was running around all over the place so i was attempting to find him however as i started to walk to nexus i was tranq'ed, okay that happens people dont like SS but kalist started to then jump on my body after he tranq'd me its a little hard to see but there is some on standing infront of me and as my hp was rapidy apporaching 0 it was quite hard 2 get a better angle but it shows enough.

Evidence:[Image: tranq1.jpg]
[Image: tranq3.jpg]
[Image: tranq2.jpg]
Jumping on you? Where is the evidence that I am actually jumping on you?

First of all you just raided my apartment. I would recommend video evidence for this.
I was there and watched him tranq the SS, jump on him, get killed by a cop, then return seconds later. He tried tranqing Doctor_Enzyme, who ended up killing him, then Kalist came back again and continued minging around. All in all here are the rules he broke.

FearRP x1, FailRP, NLR x2, Random tranq x2, no intention of roleplaying. I will try to get Doctor_Enzyme, Ousmn, and Theomenz to add their comments to this thread.

I didn't get screenshots for some reason, I'll look into that issue but if you could check the logged you will see that in that time frame he tranqed the SS and died by a cop using a USP minutes later ended up tranqing spud shortly after his death. shortly after tranq on spud you will notice that enzyme (the person he was trying to tranq) killed him with an AK. I will have to rely on the log reference. All of this took place at the office building area.
I'm afraid comments isn't enough for this case.

You need REAL evidence mate.
Actually you break NLR 2 or 3 times and attempted to tranqullizer Doctor_Enzyme after you died you revenge to fight us again get he don't really need real evidence because its showing you are using tranq in the logs.
But does it show the reason why I use it?
Whatever bro, logs will show you die before your NLR is up and you had no reason to attempt to tranq anyone that soon after you had died during your NLR period. I hope someone looks into the logs carefully and you get a good ban for all the minging you did. I'm done with this thread till an admin replies to it.
(01-11-2013, 11:06 PM)Kalist Wrote: Jumping on you? Where is the evidence that I am actually jumping on you?

First of all you just raided my apartment. I would recommend video evidence for this.

if your implying the offices was your appartment i can allready say the people who were intending to RP in the offices were the ones you were killing who will and have vouched that they were trying to get you to leave so i didnt raid you, they told me to leave i after finding out they were intending to RP decided its best to let them rp because thats what the offices should be done with and after walking away i was tranqed by you and in the 3-5 second i had as you were jumping on my body i quickly pushed f12 because i didnt have fraps up in the feble attempt to get a screenshot of you killing me after i died i uploaded a few screenshots and came off the server. also u can just see you shortly used your mic whilst i was dieing which puts you in the area that i died in as seeing as the bodys are gliched you cant see which way im lying down my legs were obviously facing towards the character who was standing behind me which would allow you to jump on the lower half of my body causing me death.
User permed.